1st time in a while balls weights

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Skippy_Skidmarx, Sep 8, 2011.

1. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

I'm wearing my ball weights for the first time in a couple of years and enjoying them much more than in the past. I am free balling with a 16 and 8 oz. split ring weights and have almost cum several times from just the sensation. I love the way they tug on my balls, and my cock and balls hanging down my left pant leg. Don't remember such a great feeling from the last time I wore them. I just hope that I won't bust a nut when I got into the grocery store!

2. gnawtee

gnawtee New Member

wtf did i just read

3. Sabln9A

Sabln9A New Member

This sounds like something I would like to do. Where did you get them? I live in Texas too. Very interested.

4. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    I would be afraid they would fall off when my balls tighten up! love the feel of the weight of my frenum and PA and once in a while I would get off while walking from the weight! Love to try the ball weights.

5. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

They felt really good, but not being used to them, I did take them off after about four hours. I can't hardly wait to hang again!

Draft saved Draft deleted