1st time measuring a guy!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by tiff86, May 4, 2006.

1. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Well, I did it! I finally got over my guilt (sorta) and told my boyfriend I love his size. He actually said he figured it out because of how I react when he goes really deep in me (I love that!). Anyway I had him lie back while I measured him too. So I can now report that he is 7.5 inches long and when I measured it around he's a little less than 5.5 inches. Anyway you shoulda seen the look on his face while I was measuring him. He looked so content. :wink: Of course afterwards we had some hot sex. God it was soooo good.
    Any other women wanna tell about their guy's reaction the 1st time you measured him?

2. yongdo

yongdo New Member

Albums:
    Why do I get the idea that alot of "women" on this site are not actually women??? :confused:

3. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

I dunno, but my best friend says when I get lusty I talk like a guy. Girls are allowed to be lusty, aren't we? Geez.

4. yongdo

yongdo New Member

Albums:
    Sorry... of course you are.

Us guys love lusty girls. love them.

It's just seems out of character for a girl to measure her guy and then go and post it on a forum and ask other girls if they've measures their guys.
    (not that any of us guys like a girl to be uptight or closed off or prudish)

So if you are a girl, I am sorry and apoligize. But, hey, why not get photo-verified so I don't even have to question you (like all of the unverified 14" dicks we have running around here).

5. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Hey, I'm with you there. I posted last wk about how I was feeling guilty about caring about size, and when people wrote back I find out there are like a million guys out there who have been measured by women. But honestly I love how my bf's cock looks so it was kinda kinky measuring it.

6. gg42

gg42 New Member

Albums:
    Ah, to be 20 again!:smile:

7. yongdo

yongdo New Member

Albums:
    rock on!

obviosly, I've been dating the wrong girls.

8. B_gagger

B_gagger New Member

Before you measured, what would you have honestly guessed his length and girth to be?

9. teasedsilly

teasedsilly Member

Albums:
    Yongdo, I'd expect it to be unusual for a normal board, but seeing as this is the "Large Penis Support Group" I'm not so surprised! lol

Very hot tiff86, thanks for sharing. :D

10. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

To be true I never gave much thought to size until pretty recently. On a previous post I guessed 7 or 8 inches, but really I'd never measured a guy before so didn't have much to go on. But I guess I was right :smile: . Really I'm still kinda surprised I did it. I think people might get a wrong idea of me here because really I'm not all that wild or anything. I guess I just got inspired by some of the people here! Trust me, my boyfriend was not expecting that.

11. shaguar

shaguar Member

It is a myth that most women's guesses are way off. Most women who have had even 3 or 4 relationships have some idea of what's big and what is not.

12. gg42

gg42 New Member

Albums:
    He will always look back on this episode fondly:smile:

13. bluekarma

bluekarma Well-Known Member

The first time I measured my man he was taken back. He didn't know what to think. He didn't understand why I cared. My explanation was that I wanted to have the facts when I say things such as "I need your cock, and I mean all 7.5 inches of it baby". Lol. He got a kick out of it, and I DO say that to him. I will use it in a subtle way when were around people....like - "Hey Honey, I'm going to the store...be back in 7.5 minutes". He just grins and gets all red.

BTW. Our men are exactly the same size :)

14. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think most people are going to hold it against me when I say that the "women measuring" thing is a pretty decent turn on. I like it so much that I conveniently leave a tailor's tape in my night stand. Since it is the same drawer where a keep condoms and a little stay of sex aids, it usually comes into play at least once in each relationship. It isn't uncommon right after their favorite magazine has one of the frequent "how big is average" or "does size matter" articles. I will say that most women measure wrong - in most cases overestimating. I don't correct them. :wink:

15. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

My ex girlfriend did it to me (measured) once, it was a very clinical, unsexual thing. She just brought out a 12" ruler and put it next to my cock. I was the size I said I was and there wasn't really much of an erotic reaction from either of us. No instant turn on at least but my ex was a quiet, reserved girl...

Hoping to get a freaky lady for my next fille.

16. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Yeah girl! Nicely done. I'm sure that knocked his socks off. And that's a great size too... :wink:

17. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Jeez. There are more risks than I knew.
    Where is he now?:biggrin1:

18. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

And when he came back, were you affronted?:eek:

Solly.

19. kr_beyond

kr_beyond New Member

Now its time for your boyfriend to measure the depth of your vagina. The other women on here can measure theirs as well or have a lucky guy do it. Buy a dildo 10 inches or the biggest dildo you can find and get totally aroused so your vagina has fully expanded then have him put it in as far as it will go without stretching the back of the vagina, record that measurement then stretch it as far as it will go as long as its comfortable. Then you know exactly how big of a penis you need to reach the back wall, (and when I say back wall, I mean the end of the area that's past the cervix. I believe its called the fornix?) and you also know the maximum size penis you can fit comfortable inside while being stretched. Even though the vagina can still stretch more beyond the woman's individual "comfort zone" that measurement doesn't matter because it would be to uncomfortable to fit in that extra amount. And sex is suppose to be all about pleasure. As for circumference that measurement is harder to find out because babies fit through there but if you want to know the max circumference you can fit "comfortably" then get the thickest as well as the longest dildo you can find or try really big cumcumbers or something else and measure around that to see how much you can comfortably fit. Cumcumbers are good because if its too thick you can trim it down, lol, and try again. Wash it first or use a big sized condom over it. If you think or know you have a really huge and deep vagina Double dongs will ensure you have enough dildo to measure since they are usually around 18 inches long and really thick.

20. gg42

gg42 New Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted