1st time measuring a guy!

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
curiousgurl said:
I'm sorry if this thread, or my response made you uncomfortable.....one option would have been not to read it???? :wink:
Didn't make me uncomfortable at all.

girls have measured me as well.

Guess what? I ended up being what I told them I was. It did not drive us wild with passion. In fact it wasn't really erotic at all.

I questioned the thread starter as to whether she was really a girl or guy because guys are usually WAY more interested in cock size than a girl is. I just guessed (wrongly maybe) that she was a she(male). :wink:

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
Riding my cock uttering unintelligible profanities gives me a greater sense of her appreciation.

Indeed, the two are not mutually exclusive. When a woman measured my cock it was basically a great form of foreplay. The unintelligible profanities came later...

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yongdo said:
Didn't make me uncomfortable at all.

girls have measured me as well.

Guess what? I ended up being what I told them I was. It did not drive us wild with passion. In fact it wasn't really erotic at all.

I questioned the thread starter as to whether she was really a girl or guy because guys are usually WAY more interested in cock size than a girl is. I just guessed (wrongly maybe) that she was a she(male). :wink:

Again, this statement "guys are usually way more interested in cock size than a girl is" is true generally, but makes me wonder how carefully you've been reading these forums. There are certainly women who find penis size a turn-on. With regards to the original poster on this thread, if I might take a stab at this from a psychological perspective: She had an interesting thread recently about how she never gave a lot of thought to size but now she's dating a guy who's big and she loves it. She felt guilty about being into his size and a lot of people on this site basically told her to relax and enjoy it. So I wonder if measuring the bf's cock was part of her telling herself it's OK to care about size.
But as for the statement that most women don't care much about size, true. But some women do, and this is the LPSG for god's sake. Our women are a little different I think...
As for whether tiff86 is a chick or dude, of course I don't know. My feeling is she's probably a girl like she said, but really who knows. And I'm sure some "women" on this site are really guys. But to me this seems more like you're just uncomfortable with the topic, which is fine. But this is the LPSG, and this is what we do...

g65

Just Browsing
Media
I've had two occasions to be measured. The first time I was typing my CV my girlfriend was looking over shoulder when she picked up the ruler on the desk. She giggled and started to unzip me, she reached in pulled it out and started to jerk me off, I got very hard, the suddenly she pushed the ruler against my erection, wrote down my size then placed her wrist next to me and commented on my thickness. She then finished me off. I was really turned on.

The second was during foreplay with another girlfriend, I was fully erect when she suddenly help up her hand with her forefinger and thumb in the shape of an L,sge giggled and said is that all. She then put her fingers around showing she could not make her fingers meet, then showed me how her fingers did go around her wrist. She giggled some more.

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't like it, probably afraid of being filed as "small"...
A girl I was with once asked me "can I see it?" and I told her "hey, you told me I'm maybe your fifteenth or sixteenth and you are asking just me???" and she said "I never looked at another one before", she admittedly had just short relations and just some raw sex (not even very experienced), and me again "sorry but I feel uncomfortable about it, there is not much to see" (I think you will call me a grower other than a shower so, when it's flat there is not really much to see), but she insisted so I just showed it but she didn't comment right then but much later when she told me "well, maybe is like you say, not so long but thick and, anyway, I like the way it works"... I don't know if it was a cookie to make me sweet or what but that's it, I'll not like to get tapered!!!

BuffDaddy

Just Browsing
Media
Well, I did it! I finally got over my guilt (sorta) and told my boyfriend I love his size. He actually said he figured it out because of how I react when he goes really deep in me (I love that!). Anyway I had him lie back while I measured him too. So I can now report that he is 7.5 inches long and when I measured it around he's a little less than 5.5 inches. Anyway you shoulda seen the look on his face while I was measuring him. He looked so content. :wink: Of course afterwards we had some hot sex. God it was soooo good.
Any other women wanna tell about their guy's reaction the 1st time you measured him?

Exactly how did you measure??

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be true I never gave much thought to size until pretty recently. On a previous post I guessed 7 or 8 inches, but really I'd never measured a guy before so didn't have much to go on. But I guess I was right :smile: . Really I'm still kinda surprised I did it. I think people might get a wrong idea of me here because really I'm not all that wild or anything. I guess I just got inspired by some of the people here! Trust me, my boyfriend was not expecting that.

Who cares about your boyfriend. Post some pictures of yourself! Blur your face or whatever. Would love to see your funzone! :biggrin1:

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is a huge fantasy for me... once an ex asked me if I had ever measured it (of course I had). I told her the measurement in inches, but being European, she asked for conversion to metric! At the time I didnt know conversion factor (FYI, 1 inch = 2.54 centimeters) so we looked around her apartment for a tape measure, but no luck... Another time friends wife asked me "so JHM, how big is your dick?" and I told her... she pulled out a ruler and was like "wow... that's pretty impressive!" ... a huge turn on... I was hoping one thing would lead to another and she would measure it herself, but didnt happen.