1st time pumper

jacker21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok, i bouught a pump 3 days ago and try it out the 1st night. I has great results! a nice big thick heavy cock... it stayed around for 2 days and now i can the same results today.... it is just pumping up getting hard but not filling up if you know what i mean....

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know what you mean. when i first pumped it was really great. the more i pumped the more my cock was accustomed to it, and I got bigger results each time. the first time, it felt really stretched. the 2nd and 3rd times it got bigger without a tight, stretching feeling. I think you will see these same gains each time you pump. I am not an expert, but it has really shown some impressive results when I take an evening to pump. check out joshunot, he's a pumper with impressive gains. Robert

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
Little and often. its like going to the gym. if you do to much to soon your get injured. start slow get to learn your limits and build up slowly. and if you have someone to spot you even better.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Second roddthewadd64 with his Vacutech recommendation. I have had several of their cylinders. Quality is excellent.

LA Pump also has a good reputation, but I can't vouch for them from personal experience.