1st time shaved balls - how long for pubes to grow back?

Trekrider

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK so I was bored and horny and just thought I'd try shaving my balls yesterday. After all lots of guys do it and I was curious if there was anything to it. I'm all for lots of bush and I never thought I'd actually do it.
I wish I hadn't done it now...question is, how long does it take to grow back?
Luckily I only shaved my ball sac and not the rest of it.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
In my case my balls weren't all that hairy to begin with (the attached pic was taken before I started shaving) so it only took a few weeks for the hair to grow back to it's original length. But it was more like a couple of months before the hair ends wore down enough to totally loose the "prickly" feeling. I had been shaving because I had a girlfriend who preferred shaved genitals and when she left the area I took solace in the fact that I'd no longer have to shave. But to my surprise, once my testicular hair had worn in to where my balls were perfectly comfortable, I found that I actually missed the smooth look and feel of my shaved balls. So i went back to shaving again and have been at it ever since ... go figure.

Attachments

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's a question based on genetics. You've had a haircut sometime in your life, yes? Gauge it off of that.