Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
now a couple of pics of my cock! please send your feedback, really! what do u think and how long do you think it is??? i'll tell later :wink:
i also added the pics on my profile in here cause like me a lot are not gold members. lol

Attachments

vfredcwsx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for the comments! yeah, i hope she's missing that! well at least i really had a great time while a was with her and now with a couple of slips that she has done with me, after breaking up! keep posting comments! i think i have a couple more to post!

vfredcwsx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey! a couple new photos i think i haven't attached in here. well, there aren't a lot of replies but i'm going to thank all comments till date. anyway i'm probably 18,5 cm because only sometimes when it's pumped i achieve 19 cm. so in inches i think it's 7,3! i'm quite pleased so no problem there i think! take care

Attachments

vfredcwsx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
another photo! this one has a couple of months! it was taken during a very nice internet conversation with a girl from my school! well, the following week it was all over school! my stupid friends saw it and pass it on without telling who it was!strangely enough a lot of girls started to know it was me and we came to find out that girls are even sneakier than guys! some of them passed our private photos and they had a folder of a lot of guys in school, and by a lot i mean maybe 50! and the strangest thing is that they had a list of our sizes!i was tied up with 1 other guy in 3rd place! but syriously we were shocked! i always thought that girls didn't want anyone to know about what they do, to preserve that image between them! well, i was wrong!

Attachments

D_Jess_Kielme

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey! a couple new photos i think i haven't attached in here. well, there aren't a lot of replies but i'm going to thank all comments till date. anyway i'm probably 18,5 cm because only sometimes when it's pumped i achieve 19 cm. so in inches i think it's 7,3! i'm quite pleased so no problem there i think! take care

wow your cock looks like mine exactly 7.3 inches too what is your girth bro

Attachments