1xixg

Jaypop90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This doesn’t prove anything cause all we see is just someone replying to him. People recycle usernames. Y’all just wanna believe that it’s him cause y’all want it so bad. I actually came across his nudes on reddit. There is no face but the body is the same and even has the rings on that he’s always wearing on the same hand and same fingers. You could even see a anime figure in the corner. Best accidental find ever.

Celestius

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This doesn’t prove anything cause all we see is just someone replying to him. People recycle usernames. Y’all just wanna believe that it’s him cause y’all want it so bad. I actually came across his nudes on reddit. There is no face but the body is the same and even has the rings on that he’s always wearing on the same hand and same fingers. You could even see a anime figure in the corner. Best accidental find ever.
care to share?

Reactions: w00p

b_11

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Which subreddit :eyes:

John2398

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is he cut...?

John2398

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And yeah can you share w us too pls :(((

saichawa

Admired Member
Media
I think I saw those Reddit posts and THOUGHT it was him too but his leg had no tattoo so knew it wasn’t. Wears rings like him, dark skin and even wears boxers.

Reactions: lavacoffee