2-3 inches in 1 month penis pills!! NO BULL

kmiller

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why try to bash it!!!!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TRY IT!!! i started at 5 inches now im 7 by 5.2. All i have is a pic in my cell phone and i CANT PHOTOSHOP THAT!!!! text me and i will send the pic. 313-505-5266. How can you say something doesnt work yet you NEVER tried it. JUST CRAZY!!!
well stop talking bout it and put the pics or pic on here its sounds good but so does bigfoot ufos and anna nicole smith did it for true love lol

reovella

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hey sounds interesting, but what does "take the pills with 2% 37% milk" means? what kinda milk is that?
and is it work with another brands pill?

ps:my veryyy 1st post after months!

D

deleted136887

How call these tablets????
dese hear tableds called bullshit pills.
well known all over world. You take one, no drink bud(millers OK!) and no smoking and 3 mins later you too have a GAINT cock.
Oh yes, you no forget to pay $50 fisrt!
Enjoy your new big cock!

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's strange that there are so many compagnies sending SPAM for grow-pills. There must be a market for it. So some men are really buying this...
There must be a lot of insecurity in the pants.

Also the studies that they publish with an artificial average of 6" or higher is just to make you more insecure.
The grow of certain users and their words are just what you want to hear.

Well i made a grow of 1.75" by drinking each day 5 cups of lemon-thee without sugar within 30days.
I stopped drinking it - because my wife couldnt take it anymore.
If you want an advise what brand of thee it is - you need me to sent ....$
:)

D

deleted349934

I think its only a matter of time before he's banned...if it sounds to good to be real-- it prolly is.

EdGill84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you guys are terrible!!! why dont you just try the pills for yourself and see what im talking about!!!! THEN I BET YOU WILL SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT BEING FAKE!!!! what you mean what kind of milk is that?? its 2% milk dumb dumb. ALL 2% milks are not the same. some are 37% and some are 38%. CHECK FOR YOURSELF!!!! Now i left my number for those who wants more detail behind this. the company does not tell you this secret method. IM TRYING TO HELP YOU ASSHOLES!!! SMH SAD SAD SAD

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well somebody tell me how can i upload a pic from my cell phone???????????
Well you take your cell phone - lay it down on the table.
Take now one of your pills - and put it above your cell phone.
And now the SECRET method - take 2%milk, not every milk is milk, and put the cellphone and pill in a full glas of the 2%milk.
Nokia won t tell you that, but its the easiest way to upload a pic...

EdGill84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well you take your cell phone - lay it down on the table.
Take now one of your pills - and put it above your cell phone.
And now the SECRET method - take 2%milk, not every milk is milk, and put the cellphone and pill in a full glas of the 2%milk.
Nokia won t tell you that, but its the easiest way to upload a pic...

LAME!!!!

YoniX

Just Browsing
Media
To take a photo off of one's Cell Phone, you simply text it to yourself. You start your sms application (that's the TEXT MESSAGING application) you attach the photo to the text message, maybe put in a character or 2 (for good measure) and you addressit to your E-MAIL ADDRESS as opposed to someone else's phone number. It should arrive in due time.

You then save that photo to your hard drive. After that you simply take a moment on here and upload it to your next post.

There we go, full and detailed instructions on how to transmit a photo from a phone to an e-mail account.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

EdGill84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To take a photo off of one's Cell Phone, you simply text it to yourself. You start your sms application (that's the TEXT MESSAGING application) you attach the photo to the text message, maybe put in a character or 2 (for good measure) and you addressit to your E-MAIL ADDRESS as opposed to someone else's phone number. It should arrive in due time.

You then save that photo to your hard drive. After that you simply take a moment on here and upload it to your next post.

There we go, full and detailed instructions on how to transmit a photo from a phone to an e-mail account.

Enjoy.

there it is!!