Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it's a glitch but when I tuned in tonight my notifications read 4,294,967,296. All but one of those being unread visitor messages. The one exception was a friend request, he he.
Now I'm not a paranoid person but I did wonder if maybe I'd overstepped some social boundary somewhere. :rolleyes:

It may be time to lie low for a while until earth forgives me.
Well, at least one person has my back. We can play 'I spy' while it blows over.

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've had this one glitch for the longest time -- 1 Unread Private Message. The message is nowhere to be found. I don't know why it won't go away.

I'm sure cason that I left a few of those visitor messages for you, in another dimension somewhere...:shocked:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I've had this one glitch for the longest time -- 1 Unread Private Message. The message is nowhere to be found. I don't know why it won't go away.

I'm sure cason that I left a few of those visitor messages for you, in another dimension somewhere...:shocked:
Those are from me. I watch what you're doing when you come online and quickly delete them each time I see you getting ready to check them. I feel so relieved to have made a clean breast of this. Now I can sleep.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those are from me. I watch what you're doing when you come online and quickly delete them each time I see you getting ready to check them. I feel so relieved to have made a clean breast of this. Now I can sleep.

You said "breast". [insert "stifling of juvenile laughter" here]

Sometimes I miss the 6th grade.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hickboy's response and Oh Yeah's avatar and SilverTrain's goofy humor have now given me the Interminable Giggles.

Last edited: