2 big cocks for my hubby!

Eva_Angellica

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi,
I would love to have 2 huge cocks fuck my hubby in front of me! He loves to suck and be fucked but has never has a huge cock. He has taken a John Homes toy all the way and loved it! I just know he would love the real thing. To watch him take it in the ass and down hid throat at the same time would be amazing! If you're interested let us know maybe we can make this happen. We are in San Antonio TX let's see who is out there post some pics!!

XOXO
Eva Angellica

http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=4&model=evaangellica

niceone909

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey huney.. like ur pix u hottie lady.. lez meet for real n u ride my 10"cock hmmmm m okay he can suck me ;) hmmmmm
U are such a wanker!! did u shrink by an inch cos last week u sent me a message saying my wife was hot and u would like her to ride your 11 inches!! Ha Ha !!

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey huney.. like ur pix u hottie lady.. lez meet for real n u ride my 10"cock hmmmm m okay he can suck me ;) hmmmmm
It's not exactly Shakespeare, is it? But what is it? Is it text speak updated to 2019, or just meant to be a way for a perverted idiot to try and talk dirty?

And has he got 10" or 11" as claimed to somebody else here? And are we mixing up inches with centimetres as we all know Asian 'body parts' do tend to be smaller?

Last edited:

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry- we quite forgot about you in the shock of that idiotic post from that awful little pervert!

Enough digressing, back to the gorgeous Eva and her incredible offer! Surely there is a taker from here (full report needed!)

Lol why tf are people commenting about how they'd love to but can't? she said who CAN?