2 Cold Scorpio

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by StarofShow, Jul 29, 2006.

1. StarofShow

StarofShow New Member

I recently heard an internet interview with the professional wrestler, 2 Cold Scorpio. This guy has worked for all the major companies, and has a well-known history of druge use/abuse. I don't know where I first heard he was hung, but in this interview he talks about being on a beach in St. Thomas with Ric Flair and some of the other wrestlers, but he says he was ripped and cranked up on cocaine and stuff, and was strutting around in his g-string/t-back, with his 9" soft dick strapped to his leg.

That's a big dick.

2. Tank30

Tank30 Member

I love 2 Cold Scorpio. I just went and saw him wrestle live last weekend. Before the show he was selling photographs he would autograph. He had tight white pants. You could see his big dick flopped over his left thigh. I was trying so hard not to stare at it. lol Later when he wrestled. The back of his pants started to fall down. You could see he wears really tight thong like bikini underwear. I wondered how he managed to keep that big dick in that position. Now I know how. Kind of funny cuz the undies were a light purplish color. The man is hot. The stereotypical big black daddy type. Sucks that he is not wearing spandex when he wrestles now. But you can still see that big dick in the vinyl pants.

3. lellelind

lellelind Member

Pictures? :smile:

4. Tank30

Tank30 Member

Vid Cap of him. I view the web on a tv. So, I have no clue how my caps will look on a computer monitor. So, sorry if they are dark. My caps will be more towards to just letting u know "was out there". So, if u really interested, then you can go out and buy the dvd or whatever yourself. Well Happy Holidays. Peace P.S. His bod is looking good here. But his face looks kinda goofy . lol

Attached Files:

5. B_Crystal

B_Crystal New Member

I know nothing of wrestling, but I would not mind a peek in his tights:)

6. Monk4Life

Monk4Life Member

Albums:
    That picture doesn't do him justice

from what i've read in Mick Foley's aka Mankinds book "Have a nice Day" there is one part where he discribes too cold as a "genitalic freak" lolthem showers after the match would be intereving im sure ;)

7. Tank30

Tank30 Member

Can a few of your viewers on computers message me or post a reply.... I'm curious to out of the 3 caps I posted. What one looks best on your computer screens? The one at 42.5kb, 32.0kb, or 27.0kb? I know I would think the one at the highest kb. But for some reason the lower one looks more smoother and better looking. Sorry, for being all technical. I just have 3 options when capping and uploading. I just want to know what looks best to you guys. So when I post more in the future. Also agree it is better to see him live in person up close. Sometimes it is hard to really capture motion. If you watch the match you can really see his bulge and vpl. Aight, I"m done rambling now. lol Peace

Attached Files:

8. B_Crystal

B_Crystal New Member

The pics look all the same to me...hot!, but seriously, the quality is the same:)

9. Phatdick

Phatdick New Member

Albums:
    There you go....

10. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

They look pretty good to me. How does one capture them? Special software?

Draft saved Draft deleted