2 "Commercial" guys

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are 2 guys currently on commercials that I think are really "hot!"
The first is a Travelocity commercial where the guy and his wife are in a hotel where they're doing construction and the jack-hammer is continually interrupting him!! I think he's sexy.
And the 2nd is the Ditech commercial where the guy is answering phone questions about home loans ---- soooooo hot! Anybody know who these actors are??? They're fairly new to the TV scene so I figure they've still got "non" celebrity (I've got a friend of a friend who knows him!) status! Thanks in advance!

btlcrkm28

1st Like
Media
The guy that I think is SMOKIN' hot - might be a little weird is the free credit report dot com guy - in one spot, he is dressed as a pirate in the restaurant.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There are 2 guys currently on commercials that I think are really "hot!"
The first is a Travelocity commercial where the guy and his wife are in a hotel where they're doing construction and the jack-hammer is continually interrupting him!! I think he's sexy.

I thought the same thing just earlier today when I saw it!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, a guy from a commercial that I think is hot, like smokin' hot is the guy in the Zales Infinity diamond commercial. The one who wakes up early and puts the necklace on his wife. I swoon everytime I see that spot.

I think I could go on forever calling out hot dudes from commercials. I just could.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WHO on earth was that super hot guy in te commercial during the Olympics first hour? He was throwing the discus in period costume and ends up knocking down the parthenon? MAN was he HOT!

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well guys ---- looks like we all enjoy watching commercials --- but still no info on the 2 I asked about. So nobody knows who they are???? I think I'm falling in love with the Ditech guy...........I think he's soooooooooooo handsome!:biggrin1:
(BTW -- I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for those other commercial hotties!)