Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey All,
So here is the issue. I live with two roommates in my house, both are attractive girls that I am friends with. Roommate #1 and I have had a few conversations about sex, she noticed I have Magnums, and we had the whole size conversation, she knows that I'm large down there, and its not a big deal. My other roommate though, Roommate #2 has been annoying me. She primarily dates large, muscular black dudes, and is vocal that she loves the large dicks. In her logic, I'm white, so she assumes that I have a tiny dick, and makes fun of me, and its getting on my nerves.

I can be the bigger person, and I have by just brushing off the comments. But its almost funny to me because she is making fun of me for having a small dick, when actually, I'm probably bigger than most of the big black dudes she is dating.

My GF thinks the whole situation is funny, and has not yet been around to whitness when Roommate #2 makes these comments.

I don't have anything I need to prove to her, I'm just looking for a tactful and classy way to shut her up about this without sounding like a complete douche bag.

And No, I'm not gonna whip it out for her.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey All,
So here is the issue. I live with two roommates in my house, both are attractive girls that I am friends with. Roommate #1 and I have had a few conversations about sex, she noticed I have Magnums, and we had the whole size conversation, she knows that I'm large down there, and its not a big deal. My other roommate though, Roommate #2 has been annoying me. She primarily dates large, muscular black dudes, and is vocal that she loves the large dicks. In her logic, I'm white, so she assumes that I have a tiny dick, and makes fun of me, and its getting on my nerves.

I can be the bigger person, and I have by just brushing off the comments. But its almost funny to me because she is making fun of me for having a small dick, when actually, I'm probably bigger than most of the big black dudes she is dating.

My GF thinks the whole situation is funny, and has not yet been around to whitness when Roommate #2 makes these comments.

I don't have anything I need to prove to her, I'm just looking for a tactful and classy way to shut her up about this without sounding like a complete douche bag.

You can always just express the fact that she's annoying you- just like you would with any other issue. That's the easiest thing you can do. You can be polite about it, however, it's not going to be a positive experience, just possibly a positive outcome. You have nothing to prove. But if you just so happen to feel bold, go ahead and whip it out! Make her eat her words, smile, and put it back like nothing happened.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any way to get roommate #1 to tell roommate #2 about your magnums etc?

Thats a good idea, except she already knows about the Magnums, and she one of those strange women who doesn't believe that wearing those means you are big.

Maybe bring your girlfriend over for a night of passion and direct her to yell something like "Oh my god so big!"?

Thats a great idea, although when my roommates are over she isn't as comfortable screaming and being loud. When my roommates are not home, she screams at the top of her lungs "Fuck me with that big cock! God its soo BIG!" etc. etc. she loves talking about it actually.

Maybe I could coax her into being loud when my roommates are home.

Any other ideas?

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can tell her to sot or whatever. Or date one roomate for fun, and be really romantic and she'll be jealous.:p Or....you can for get that she is supposed to be in at a certain gime and fuck some girl and she walks in. Or sleep nude and "forget" to put your clothes on.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You could ask a girlfriend or ex-girlfriend to casually hint about your size to roommate #2, and also mention how awesome you are as a lover. Then if roommate #2 starts flirting with you or asks to see your dick, you can tell her you reserve it for women with better sense.

Frankly, you don't need to prove anything to anyone - especially not rude and condescending jerks like that woman.

From what you said, roommate #2 sounds rude and offensive enough that even if you told her, she would doubt you and say you're just talking big. You could pull it out at that moment, but what would that really solve? It won't make her a more sensitive or considerate person. It might make her shut up about how white guys only have tiny dicks, but other than that it won't change her.

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Leave a Magnum lying around somewhere? Or leave the empty box on top of the "trash"?

When I say trash I mean on top of the kitchen bin. I assume you have a bin for kitchen waste :tongue:

scotchirish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
when she's getting pounded by one of her hung black studs you should walk in and start pounding his ass, then she'll hear from her 'stud', "fuck, that's huge!"

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey All,

In the end if she doesn't believe that magnums are only for large cocks, you will probably have to show her. Nothing else will do.

I bet if you say I am 7.5 by 6, she will say that she has slept with a guy who has 11 inches. I'm sure she has heard, oh yeah baby how do you like my 9 inches from a guy who was 6.5

On the otherside, you could retort, that if she has fucked that many huge guys, her pussy must resemble the Lincoln Tunnel.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so you prove to her you are the biggest. Now roomate #2 is into you because she never had a big white dick. She starts hounding you, wanting to fuck. Creates a whole new problem with roomate #1.

So what would you rather have? Her thinking you have a small dick, it not being the truth? Or her knowing you have big one and making a potentially situation worse in your living situation with your GF?

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
don't whip it out...but definately let it show.

the girl sounds kinda like a lost cause anyway,
not to sound mean.:smile:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She knows you are big. She can tell these things (after all, you are in her proximate area for much of the time). Your other roommate has also told her. She just wants you to whip it out 'cause she likes big cocks.

None of this should really matter to you. Don't do it. Let her ask. Tell her no. Your girlfriend would approve.

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey All,

tell her she is a sad bitch with a huge hole and to stfu. or tell her to move in with one of her men