2 Female Roomates - Penis Size Issue

gwmasiahk

Experimental Member
Media
Why on earth does she want to belittle you??
Is being roommates anything to do with size?
Why is she referring to her conquests to you?
Why are you bothered?
Her sex life and yours are neither of each others' business.
Why is your roommate making sexual references?
Why are you?

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why on earth does she want to belittle you??
Is being roommates anything to do with size?
Why is she referring to her conquests to you?
Why are you bothered?
Her sex life and yours are neither of each others' business.
Why is your roommate making sexual references?
Why are you?
My guess is her daddy didnt love her so she needs to take it out on whitey..

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This could all be a clever (by girl logic) ploy to get him to show her his cock.

Someone brought up an interesting point that the roommates have probably talked about his size. Maybe she is just curious and thinks that her method(s) will get her what she wants.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here are a few ways to show it without being obvious...

1. Try the falling asleep on the couch in boxers and letting it hang out the leg trick. :)

2. Coming out of the bathroom with your towel on and hands full and the towel "accidentially" falls off...*pretending to be shy*

3. Just walk around in your undies/briefs while getting ready to go out or something.

If you do these things...it won't seem that you're trying to show her...but you do show her or give her the opportunity to look. The blame then falls on her and not you her looking. :)

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you have nothing to prove and just want her to stop because it's annoying you, then remove the fact that you DO have a big cock out of the equation. just be forthright with her and say, "y'know what? it's getting old and it's not funny anymore. could you please drop it so we can be friends and not create unnecessary roommate drama?"

if, on the other hand, it's a case of you want her to know you have a big cock...well, unless you plan on showing it to her, i'd have roommate 1 mention something about it. either when the two of them are alone or if she's starts teasing you about it when the other one is around.

or suck it up, view it as just a joke, be comfortable in the knowledge you have a big one your girlfriend loves and move on with life. ;)

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Like a couple others hinted, I personally believes that she's heard about your size and became curious, but with her being a complete cunt by nature, she's trying to get you to show it without actually asking. As someone else said, your question was how to get her to stfu... well assuming what I just wrote was true, showing it wouldn't get her to shut up, but would only give her what she wanted, and I'm sure if that's the case, there's alot more to her wants than just seeing it. I personally would tell her that the bullshit isn't appreciated, and if she continues on... well, I don't know your situation, but view your options based on those (moving in with your girlfriend, finding another place, ect.)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you say something, letting her know it's getting old. Well that's like adding fuel to the fire. NOW she KNOWS how to get under your skin for sure. Seriously, the only options you have are...showing her outright or "accidentally" or not at all, and just ignoring her comments. Heck, whats the worst thing about her being in awe of your junk? wanting you? lol...that makes things fun...you're now the forbidden fruit. :) Always a perk when you are feeling down about yourself. lol Also, I'd advise not involving your gf in the unveiling. You don't want ill feelings between the gf and the RM is something is said that offends you or her....

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
now i have the Three's Company theme song in my head.

"Where the kisses are hers and hers and his"

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is a pretty good chance that she thinks she is an "expert" on size and wants to tell your first room mate that you ain't all that big! Either way you probably won't gain a thing by showing it to her...

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
when you renew the lease, you could include a "respect the cock" clause.

like no questioning your prodigious measurement of man flesh between the hours of 8:00am to 7:00pm on weekdays; 10:00am to 10:00pm on weekends. and any guest staying longer than 72 hours must register with management before engaging in any penis related discussion - length, girth, circ status, cleanliness or endurance.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
this dosn't make a lot of sence to me, if she is your 'friend' why would she make fun of you at all if she did believe it to be the case
also, if your first friend knows why wouldn't she tell the other friend?
I mean you do have magnum condom boxes, so it seems unlikely that roomate # 2 has never noticed this
I guess I'd just say "it takes a total slut to hook up with someone cus of the size of thier dick"

richardfitswell

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am pretty sure roommate 1 told roommate 2 about the magnums and roommate 2 wants to see for herself. Since you have a gf, she doesn't want to ask you outright, so she is hoping that you will get tired of it and just whip it out.

If I was you, I would confront her, tell her you know exacly what she is trying to accomplish and then either show her or tell her to stfu.

Alternatively, if your gf is up to it, have HER whip it out to show to your girlfriend... And gloat.