2 Female Roomates - Penis Size Issue

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
... just be forthright with her and say, "y'know what? it's getting old and it's not funny anymore. could you please drop it so we can be friends and not create unnecessary roommate drama?"

Wanna bet she'll just find something else for making drama scenes? You just know some people like to make drama scenes - and any old pretense will do.

luciouslips

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect she already knows how big you are and would really love to show you how much she enjoys a big cock and because you haven't succumbed to her delightful ways it could be her way of trying to get back at you. Ignore her, she isn't worth the effort.

She sounds like a self-hating nigger lover. Find a new roommate, preferably one who is not a racist.

D_Helmer Heighballs

Experimental Member
Media
ok heres how i would play it
Option one - live with it, have a chuckle inside every time she mentions it.

option 2, have sex with your girlfriend and leave used magnums where she will see em, like the bathroom bin.

option three, go to pay for takeout and ur emergency magnums fall out of ur pocket/wallet <-that happened to me once, she just looked up and smiled.

B_Drake9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get you some boxerbriefs and walk through a room she's in to show the bulge. If that doesn't work you can always pull it out and slap her with it lol.

Honestly though, you shouldn't let it get to you. She doesn't know what she's talking about. You could get your lady to chat her up and slip in that you're huge.

dotadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How about sitting on the couch with your cock posed on your thigh or running down you inseam and show her your covered bulge?

Cliff43

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Either let her catch you rubbing one out, let her catch you walking out of the shower butt-nekkid (then pull the whole, 'oh gosh, I didn't think anybody was here!' thing), or walk in on her while she's sleeping and splat a mushroom stamp on her forehead and ask her, 'Is THAT big enough for ya?!'
Any of the three should do the trick.

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey All,
So here is the issue. I live with two roommates in my house, both are attractive girls that I am friends with. Roommate #1 and I have had a few conversations about sex, she noticed I have Magnums, and we had the whole size conversation, she knows that I'm large down there, and its not a big deal. My other roommate though, Roommate #2 has been annoying me. She primarily dates large, muscular black dudes, and is vocal that she loves the large dicks. In her logic, I'm white, so she assumes that I have a tiny dick, and makes fun of me, and its getting on my nerves.

I can be the bigger person, and I have by just brushing off the comments. But its almost funny to me because she is making fun of me for having a small dick, when actually, I'm probably bigger than most of the big black dudes she is dating.

My GF thinks the whole situation is funny, and has not yet been around to whitness when Roommate #2 makes these comments.

I don't have anything I need to prove to her, I'm just looking for a tactful and classy way to shut her up about this without sounding like a complete douche bag.

And No, I'm not gonna whip it out for her.

an attractive girl who goes around making racist AND harsh comments to people... and you want to be the bigger person? dude, Gary Coleman could be the bigger person.
This girl will learn nothing from your politeness. You might as well try to shut her up by beating her at her own game (the only way I've ever found to shut people like that up). The way I see it, you have 2 options:
1) work a joke in to a conversation which implies that you have a big penis but you aren't extremely aware of it. Like, bring up the magnum thing subtly, or let one fall out of your wallet BY ACCIDENT while you are talking to her.
2) if she's ripping on you for being white and small, just start ripping on her for being attractive and stupid. Hot girls HATE to be called unintelligent.