2 For 1 Deepthroat!

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These women are ugly but do have some skills. However these skills do not make up for their looks. I wonder how they would do with a thick cock since this guy is pretty thin. There are definitely much better 2 on 1 blowjob vids around.

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Despite not being attracted to either of those women I'd happily accept that kind of treatment from them.

Actually I think I'm just overly in need of sex at the moment...:biggrin1:

Billy Dee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never been to bed with an ugly lady . . . . . I have woke up with a few though,

Maybe I am getting old or something but they look like average gals to me.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
*scoff* She's wearing a hair scrunchie. That's what the problem is. Those things just scream white trash nowadays. They can both suck a dick though, that's for sure and that's what counts.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I certainly wouldn't turn either of them down... expecially with skills like that. That's quality deepthroating - when the cock just goes down the throat without any hint of displeasure/challenge. And I don't get the ugly comments... they look average, yes, a bit more mature than I'm used to dealing with, but honestly - what's wrong with that? Nothing. Appearance isn't everything! And they're both clearly enjoying themselves, that makes it hot to me... wonder how they'd handle something with a bit more girth though...:saevilw: