2 inches to 7 inches in 1 year

Anatomy9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All through my life I had a small penis but I didn't notice until puberty
I would get an erection and I could only handle it with two fingers.
Has anybody else experienced a growth of 5 or more inches in 1 year?
I did, I grew from 2 to 7 in my junior year of high school
just curious, but is this a pretty rare occurrence?
I had had puberty in the 7th grade...and everything went through normally except the penis and testicle changes came late...Lucky me, I thought I'd have a small one my whole life!

Anatomy9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
no, i used to masturbate with the little guy but then it just sprang on me to get bigger

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to share a bed room with my 11 year old sort of half brother. I has 13 at the time.

We was a little over 3 inches and about as thick as a finger and did not shoot anything yet. We used to jerk off in the same room together.

He went away to camp for 8 weeks and came back about an inch taller in height and 4 inches in penis length and girth. I freaked out when I saw him hard. His balls went from tiny marbles to serious egg sized.

He called me over to watch what happens when he shot off. At least a dozen ropes of cum shot out of him all over his upper chest. I stood there in shock as he continued to jerk off and in about another 3 or 4 minutes he shoot off again an equal size load. It was just not right or fair as far as I am concerned. To add insult to injury he then said "how about I go for a third" and not even 5 minutes later he shot off again with the same amount as the first.

How could this happen in only 8 weeks I have no idea.

He would do this morning and night and shoot off twice each time usually.

By the time he was 13 he was shooting off at least 6 to 8 times a day.

I thought I jerked off alot when I was 13 but I only had a 4 a day habit.

We had to keep the window open because the room always smelled of cum.

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
I used to share a bed room with my 11 year old sort of half brother. I has 13 at the time.

We was a little over 3 inches and about as thick as a finger and did not shoot anything yet. We used to jerk off in the same room together.

He went away to camp for 8 weeks and came back about an inch taller in height and 4 inches in penis length and girth. I freaked out when I saw him hard. His balls went from tiny marbles to serious egg sized.

He called me over to watch what happens when he shot off. At least a dozen ropes of cum shot out of him all over his upper chest. I stood there in shock as he continued to jerk off and in about another 3 or 4 minutes he shoot off again an equal size load. It was just not right or fair as far as I am concerned. To add insult to injury he then said "how about I go for a third" and not even 5 minutes later he shot off again with the same amount as the first.

How could this happen in only 8 weeks I have no idea.

He would do this morning and night and shoot off twice each time usually.

By the time he was 13 he was shooting off at least 6 to 8 times a day.

I thought I jerked off alot when I was 13 but I only had a 4 a day habit.

We had to keep the window open because the room always smelled of cum.

Fictional stories is that way ----->

<---------- Incest Support Group is that way