2 of the most disturbing sites ever...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by omgiswatdeysay, May 27, 2008.

1. omgiswatdeysay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    godhatesfags.com and nambla.org.....

Even though these sites have been up for quite sometime, it just shocks me how they get away with what they do. As a completely straight and secure man, it sickens me to know that this is going on in my world. Some of my very best friends are gay or lesbians, I for one, think nothing of it. You can't help what you are or what you like. If it's different strokes for different folks then so be it. With all this animosity and hatred going on in the world today, who really needs a gun when we can do just as much harm with our words.

As far as NAMBLA goes.....WHY is the first question to come from my mouth. Whats the point in a 50 year old man and a 12 year old boy having a "relationship"? Do they really think they're helping them? It seems to me like they are doing more harm than good...plus, its just sick. They try to make it seem as if they are doing a service by helping the "segregated and isolated youth of America" when really all they want is to be perverted old men. THEN..they try to back their claims up with "scientific support"....show me the scientist that proves their theories correct so I can string him up and let you all take a crack at him. Its really very tragic that the youth of today have to deal with rapist, pedophiles, touchy-feely priests, and so on....The world is such a fucked up place right now, its almost criminal to bring a child into it.

2. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

The aforementioned site is a hate group with a membership base that is seriously mentally challenged to say the least. Like most others that think like they do they base their whacky agendas on alleged gods so being stupid enough to believe in something like that tells us they are not very bright to begin with.

The latter break the laws in most countries if they fulfill their desires but it’s not like their agenda is a new concept. Only recently in history has having sex with children been taboo. Throughout history sex with children has not only been condoned, it’s been endorsed by the alleged gods that people base their moral system on.

I don’t agree at all with your assessment that ”The world is such a fucked up place right now, its almost criminal to bring a child into it.”

The world is likely the best it has ever been in this area, at least in the more civilized societies. “Rapist, pedophiles, touchy-feely priests, and so on” are not exactly a new concept, its just that with the advent of the Information Age we hear more about it which is a good thing since throughout history either nobody cared as it was an accepted part of society, or it was swept under the rug and kept quiet. In today’s world the children have a much better chance of not falling prey to an abuser than ever before and if they do, they at least have justice on their side which is again, a relatively new concept being children having basic civil rights.

3. D_Ambrose Groundnpound

D_Ambrose Groundnpound Account Disabled

Big, its good to see a well thought out and articulated post on here for a change. Knowledge of things does not make it new. Human nature has been at work for quite a long time, the fact that we can now turn on a cable news channel and get exposed to all sorts of knowledge, though often troubling, is actually a tremendous opportuntity to make this country and world a better place. Now more than ever is the time to raise up quality children to help fight these things that the majority of us feel are vile. I agree w/ OMG assesment on these organizations but let's not feel overwhelmed and dismiss then since these type of immoral and hate groups tend to wilt in direct light.

4. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hear, hear.

5. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

Just as a quick pointer for folks in the UK - not that you would want to, but don't visit the Nambla website as it is considered blacklisted in the UK and may get you some unwanted attention. A freidnly reminder from your neighbourhood Flame Boy.

Also, the godhatesfags website is just so far beyond hatred that I personally find it almost amusing at there detestation of mankind. I saw a great documentary on the Westboro Baptist Church (made by the wonderful Louis Theroux) which showed them up to be almost comical in their hatred.

Neither of these websites are "funny" by anymeans, but I personally sit back and wonder at what point they felt it was a good idea to better mankind....

6. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Omgis, yeah, those are both websites operated by seriously mentally disturbed people. About the only good thing with either of them is that you can tell at a glance that those people are fucking crazy.

You have to be a little more vigilant with groups such as the Family Research Council and Concerned Women for America. Their operations are more covert and insidious. The only thing you can do is refuse to tolerate bigotry anywhere you see it. Speak up, and don't worry what anyone else thinks.

As for the NAMBLA group, about all you can do is denounce molesters when and where you can. Their argument that "the children want it" is nonsense; even if that's true, there are a lot of things children want that they should not be permitted to have. Most 10-year-old children want to eat too much candy and drive cars, but that does not mean it's a good idea.

(Interesting side note: in most states, age of consent for sex is lower than age of consent for marriage, which is lower than age of consent for driving a car, which is lower than age of consent for voting & military enlistment, which is lower than age of consent for purchasing alcohol. Very odd legal priorities, if you ask me...)

7. B_boynextdoorkpt

B_boynextdoorkpt New Member

what is nambla

8. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

North American Man/Boy Love Association

A wacky group that wants men to be allowed to have sex with minor boys legally.

9. auditek

auditek New Member

oh oh i went on it to see what it was.

10. Brillig47

Gold Member

Just for the record, I went to a UK boarding school and during my school days, I was regularly used as a sex partner by a much older man. OK, it wasn't violent and he didn't bugger me, but he surely fucked me up. I was pre-adolescent when he started at me, and the thing that really screwed me up ( and the scars are still there despite therapy etc.) was the size of his huge dick in my very small hand. Also, his cum was really scarey...I didn't know "white stuff" should come out of a dick, and it smelt bad, and stuck to my skin.

Well, my hands got a hellova lot bigger, and so did my dick, but my dick has never felt "big" to me, not like his did. Maybe that's why I come to this site, because of a weird fascination with big dicks???

Believe me, Nambla is a sick, twisted concept, which would seriously damage the kids, no matter how curious they may be, (which I doubt). I@ve never seen the site, and have no desire to.

But thanks for telling us about it.

11. D_Portelay Porquesword

OMG made some valid points in his assessment of these websites.

The slow and gradual demoralization of western society has almost become something of a cliche'.

There is corruption everywhere, it is reflected in our tolerance of such websites to even be allowed to exist BUT they are constitutionally guaranteed a right to express themselves. (Freedom of speech) Which is something I don't think the founding fathers quite had in mind for us. How could they have known a web site full of grown men pandering to underage boys would ever exist?

For me personally, I see the world is filling up with these kinds of grey areas.

If we deny them their rightful place, people are hauled into court for infringement on their constitutional rights. They operate between the loopholes of the law. These people are parasites.

As for the God hates fags website. These numb skulls would do well to remember the teaching of Jesus and exactly where he chose to teach.
    Among whores, thieves and robbers. Dining with them, keeping company with them so that the truth of his message would be witnessed first hand.

"The Kingdom of God is within you". The essence of who you are has nothing to do with political beliefs, our sexual preferences and the mistakes we all may have made in life. The essence of who we are is consciousness and in that knowledge, the wisdom to temper our lives with true compassion comes to the forefront of our lives. It expresses itself in ways you cannot begin to imagine.

A real person that is Christ like, is nothing close these people. How would you know the difference? Jesus said:
    "Know them by the fruits of their spirit : patience, long suffering, kindness, meekness, joy and faithfulness." (I hope I remembered all of them. lol)

The hate these people express has NOTHING to do with God and everything to do with resentment and frustrations with their sexual proclivities remaining unfulfilled in life.

#11 D_Portelay Porquesword, May 27, 2008
    Last edited: May 27, 2008
  12. jim6238

jim6238 New Member

I'm an open-minded guy, but NAMBLA's website just gives me the creeps. The pic on the opening page is disturbing and gross ... Those two guys the stalker and the banjo player are plotting to fuck that young boy... at least thats what it feels like. iiiiiiicccckkkk!!

13. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    What is it with Westboro Baptist Church's obsession with gay sex? :biggrin1: They love to talk about the ass on their protest signs.

#13 bigbull29, May 27, 2008
    Last edited: May 27, 2008
  14. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

I disagree; I think the founding fathers would be the first ones to endorse this group’s right to their opinion so long as they stay within the law.

An interesting note, our founding fathers lived in a time where laws were greatly based on Christianity and Christianity meant little girls were fair game so long as you married them. We must remember women were not even as valuable as livestock and a man could toss his wife out with nothing and marry an 8 year old anytime he pleased. The US Government gave women and children rights long after the founding fathers era and the Christians fought hard every inch of the way to prevent rights for anything but men, glad those idiots lost!

Another note, speaking of the founding fathers and the alleged Jesus, I don’t believe the alleged Jesus ever existed but Thomas Jefferson did although he only believed he was a wise man and not a god (Jefferson was a Deist who believed there was a god but the god never revealed itself to any human). Jefferson thought Jesus was such a great philosopher he wrote his own version of the bible removing everything except the words attributed to Jesus. (You can look this book up at Amazon.com)

15. new_n_curious

new_n_curious New Member

Albums:
    :eek: Me n all. Are we in big twubble now?

16. catman

Gold Member

I have always wondered...if NAMBLA is such a 'great idea' why is there not a NAWGLA? (woman/girl)

and by posting links to both sites are you only encouraging readership and giving these 'people' the attention they so obviously crave?

As to 'a bad time to raise a child' I whole heartedly Disagree...

Each one of us has the chance to make a difference- whether it be a smile in an elevator, a vote, or speaking up or out against one issue...we can, and do, make a difference.

Look at the studies shown about teaching school age children to meditate for 10 minutes a day, imagine what would happen if everyone just for a moment stopped and well, tried?

If we think we can't do it, we are already there....

Celebrate the moments!

17. D_Portelay Porquesword

First of all, my opinion was not written so as to influence people to follow Jesus or start any kind of debate as to whether he existed or not. My point was to illustrate how far off the mark these people are that profess God's hate for fags. THEY are the ones you need to point out whether or not Jesus existed not me. However, it is just an opinion and everyone is entitled.

Second, I have no doubt that back then it was entirely acceptable to marry young girls, I believe for the primary reason to bear children. If in fact there were pedophile issues, I cannot speak for them. Bear in mind these were young girls NOT young boys in question. The founding fathers in my estimation were not homosexual in favor of molesting young boys for purpose of carrying on the family name as it was with young girls. There IS a difference. A point I think you missed.

Third, rights as they are, now being under fire on almost every front, with almost every persuasion in life is quite similar to that era. With the legal marriage of our fellow Mo's in California, it is a step in the right direction. I believe to be a civil issue not a religious one.

18. Island Club Guy CT

Island Club Guy CT New Member

Albums:
    Some people would be offended by LPSG , some people are offended by those 2 websites, Each and every person has the right of freedom of choice so let it be.

19. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    someday the Feds will get NAMBLA on taxes or some white-collar crime.

OJ got his, so will they.

20. Xcuze

Gold Member

Well done you guys for PROMOTING these sites. Im sure theyve had lots of extra traffic thanks to being mentioned on here.

A special thanks to Faceking for bumping it - for no good reason!

Hmmm

ps; Ive reported this thread. You can sound off about sites like this without actually promoting them at the same time. Its called COMMON SENSE!

Draft saved Draft deleted