Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, as Russia is the biggest country perhaps I would enjoy a Russian sized cock ;)

i would recommend that , indeed..!!! :p:p:p lol btw check the first link. it's like you made it yourself. i thought about you when i was watching it. tbh.

The bias is there. You don't ask this kind of question about oral. You don't ask it about vibrators. You don't ask if guys like blowjobs or handjobs because vaginas aren't satisfying enough. It's just whenever size is a variable at play that you suddenly develop this sense of curiosity about whether something else is preferred because it's bigger than a penis and is a penis not satisfying if it's not that large.

I called you out before for the exact same thing. You keep rephrasing the same question ("does size matter?") 100 different ways hoping that one of these days you'll get an answer that confirms your insecurities about it are legitimate.

If you are never going to believe the women here, why do you keep asking this?

Reactions: rtg

and , yeps here comes fade with her irrelevant post, as expected. i posted 2 surveys that support what you girls say and you still made this post. S M H.

It's not irrelevant, because YOU keep making thread after thread after thread after thread about size. Then, when I'm not even the first one who points it out, Texan was, you get huffy about it, say you're not biased, and try to tell me what to post. Which you also have a history of doing. Your own extensive post history gives people who are familiar with it very plausible reasons to doubt anything you post. S M H

See? Easy for other people to do too

Edited to add: Those two surveys aren't a women's issue, either. You just seem to think they are.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not irrelevant, because YOU keep making thread after thread after thread after thread about size. Then, when I'm not even the first one who points it out, Texan was, you get huffy about it, say you're not biased, and try to tell me what to post. Which you also have a history of doing. Your own extensive post history gives people who are familiar with it very plausible reasons to doubt anything you post. S M H

See? Easy for other people to do too

Edited to add: Those two surveys aren't a women's issue, either. You just seem to think they are.

well just see how great of a poster Tinyprinces is.. she leads by example, she came here made a joke and left, you are one of the few that are super judgmental here, so yeah, if you like that, i'm ok. have it your way. 0 Fs given from now on. Also apply for job in the department pf justice , you seem to keep tabs on people, no criminal will evade you. :D

well just see how great of a poster Tinyprinces is.. she leads by example, she came here made a joke and left, you are one of the few that are super judgmental here, so yeah, if you like that, i'm ok. have it your way. 0 Fs given from now on. Also apply for job in the department pf justice , you seem to keep tabs on people, no criminal will evade you. :D

You're judgmental as fuck. You want to act like you aren't? Please see your "oh, this woman uses huge dildos so she can't possibly enjoy sex with men anymore" thread and on and on and on in many many threads all over the place.

Also, you're complaining about me, but Tattooed Goddess and others are all fed up with your crap. She commented before I did. Still don't see you getting all huffy at her.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're judgmental as fuck. You want to act like you aren't? Please see your "oh, this woman uses huge dildos so she can't possibly enjoy sex with men anymore" thread and on and on and on in many many threads all over the place.

Also, you're complaining about me, but Tattooed Goddess and others are all fed up with your crap. She commented before I did. Still don't see you getting all huffy at her.

yes she did, but she's kinda funny, you on the other hand go full on judgmental after reading a couple of posts.. as said.. TP leads by example. she is the one you need to follow. also there are times that you are biased , have you seen me accuse you about it. ? the answer is no. so there is that also. :)

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you are one of the few that are super judgmental here
IMG_2946.JPG

Furthermore, we don't need someone to post things to validate what we say / think about size. We already know we are right and it just seems patronising or kiss-ass. And the fact that you are still "researching" such questions / topics speaks very loudly, even if you don't want to admit it.

Reactions: 693987