2 surveys to probably end this size " madness " that happens in here

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People get to finally listen to reason and try to turn a corner. They don't succeed if no one lets them try. This thread was a whole lot of nobody letting him try.

I see this often.

This thread just went off right away. OP really did not help himself much, either.

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
As for the ulterior motive and self improvement business... I do think that you have an ulterior motive which is to either catch us out by lying to you about our size preferences (which you've mentioned in the past) and/or to continually seek validation that we don't care so much about size. It's tiring and unnecessary.

I can see that you have improved somewhat... our first interaction was you jumping in on my comment in the extender ad thread about how using an extender is basically a heinous crime towards the man. If a woman was to post about this again, my thoughts are that you would have the same opinion; meaning that you haven't significantly changed. But it is acknowledged that you do now believe that not all women place as much importance on size as what you initially thought.

I'm not going to lie, it really pissed me off when you made your "suggestion" about women here needing to be more supportive to small guys. Even though you don't consider yourself small, that seemed like a smack in the face after all the support that we have given you over the last six months or so. Especially when you have done absolutely nothing to defend the women from the women-haters. And like I initially said, men aren't entitled to women making them feel better about their own self-inflicted insecurities.

What size is he, out of interest?

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
Actually, I'm not convinced most of the respondents looked at either video. These videos were not the OP's M.O. The second one actually discussed that most people think average is a little bigger than it really is, and that what those same people describe as ideal is marginally bigger than that, but that even that which is seemingly idealized is not a lot bigger than average, only about an extra inch, generally. It also discussed that men thought average and ideal were bigger than what female respondents listed. I don't actually remember the first video. It was innocuous, and not at all about bigger being better, but I don't remember it other than that. The videos DID demonstrate a change in the mentality of the OP. And his reactions in this thread appear to be borne of incredulity that nobody seemed to pick up on that at all.

I've been meaning to say: guilty as charged!

I have seen them now 'though, and- although I take your point that at least they seem to be saying size isn't everything,there are actually quite a few problems there.

The first one is fairly nondescript, as you say, but it does have so e strange quirks- some really radical positive ideas, mixed with inaccuracies.

The real issue, especially for women, is the second one 'though. Look carefully, and you'll see that the whole thing is modeled on the WWF or Bevis and Butthead model, based on Laurel and Hardy.

In other words the guy with the GOT T-shirt,- basically what Americans would call a jerk- is the the funny and the woman a he "straight man". Every time the girl tries to make a sensible remark, the guy interrupts her, and makes some idiot comment to the effect that all men's insecurities are down to women and Feminism.

There's actually a very similar vid knocking around on YouTube, ,"a perfect 10 who likes a small penis".These videos are always essentially the same, consisting of unattractive idiots and jerks trying to embarrass clever and attractive women. They're really part of the men's movement, or the "Fox News" type mentality.

And so going back to @ soren10 I think that, if I were a women - as opposed to about 50% girl and 50% guy, which I actually am ( we should have that breakdown instead of the gay/ straight thing!)-I must say I wouldn't be especially impressed by all this as evidence of his reformed character. Come to think of it, the male part of me isn't particularly impressed by it either. After all, why would a man, even ( or especially) who was 101% male be impressed by something that basically blames women for a mans inability to satisfy a female in bed, which is basically what this amounts to ( and this usually has nothing to do with penis size)?.

I'm sure that the gorgeous women of LPSG would all be prepared to take a look at a new video posted by soren however: one where he dresses in sack cloth and ashes, while profusely apologising them them all for his misdeeds...with nothing in it about penises whatsoever.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been meaning to say: guilty as charged!

I have seen them now 'though, and- although I take your point that at least they seem to be saying size isn't everything,there are actually quite a few problems there.

The first one is fairly nondescript, as you say, but it does have so e strange quirks- some really radical positive ideas, mixed with inaccuracies.

The real issue, especially for women, is the second one 'though. Look carefully, and you'll see that the whole thing is modeled on the WWF or Bevis and Butthead model, based on Laurel and Hardy.

In other words the guy with the GOT T-shirt,- basically what Americans would call a jerk- is the the funny and the woman a he "straight man". Every time the girl tries to make a sensible remark, the guy interrupts her, and makes some idiot comment to the effect that all men's insecurities are down to women and Feminism.

There's actually a very similar vid knocking around on YouTube, ,"a perfect 10 who likes a small penis".These videos are always essentially the same, consisting of unattractive idiots and jerks trying to embarrass clever and attractive women. They're really part of the men's movement, or the "Fox News" type mentality.

And so going back to @ soren10 I think that, if I were a women - as opposed to about 50% girl and 50% guy, which I actually am ( we should have that breakdown instead of the gay/ straight thing!)-I must say I wouldn't be especially impressed by all this as evidence of his reformed character. Come to think of it, the male part of me isn't particularly impressed by it either. After all, why would a man, even ( or especially) who was 101% male be impressed by something that basically blames women for a mans inability to satisfy a female in bed, which is basically what this amounts to ( and this usually has nothing to do with penis size)?.

I'm sure that the gorgeous women of LPSG would all be prepared to take a look at a new video posted by soren however: one where he dresses in sack cloth and ashes, while profusely apologising them them all for his misdeeds...with nothing in it about penises whatsoever.

well this is like 180 of what i get from this videos. it boils down on how you ( in general ) view things and interpret them. and also the mindset you are in when you view them.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These videos are always essentially the same, consisting of unattractive idiots and jerks trying to embarrass clever and attractive women. They're really part of the men's movement, or the "Fox News" type mentality.
The woman in the video was not particularly clever. Both commentators were utterly lacking and disappointing, as I wrote in previous posts.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You're judgmental as fuck. You want to act like you aren't? Please see your "oh, this woman uses huge dildos so she can't possibly enjoy sex with men anymore" thread and on and on and on in many many threads all over the place.

Also, you're complaining about me, but Tattooed Goddess and others are all fed up with your crap. She commented before I did. Still don't see you getting all huffy at her.
fade, I'm gonna need ya to chill out---go sit in the corner and make a couple dozen lists about some damn thing.............

Reactions: Englishmansabroad