2 tbl spoons average? This is not average!

Ok, so my science teacher tells me that 1 tablespoons is an average ejaculation. I am watching this and this is WAY more than 1 tblspoons (at least it looks that way). So..........I have seen some shots here of some pretty absurd spunk but I am wondering what really is average?

sexyouality.com - Video - Bucket of cum

Who would inject stuff into their bladder just for quick vid?

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The average ejaculation volume is 10cc (10 ml, third of a fluid ounce). Sometimes more and sometimes less. Your teacher is right - depending on how big his spoons are.

Without looking at the vid I can say that it is faked. People do some unusual things, including filling their bladders with fake cum and peeing it out.

sykray, are you serious? People would catheterize themselves (they would have to) and fill their bladder with stuff for a video? The risk for infection is way too high, you would have to be an idiot (or at least very uneducated, but in that case I would not think you would be capable of the aformentioned act) to do something like that. Or is it just a one of those things people do to make money?

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First video is totally fake.. not even the right consistency, and the second one is real. That guy is on a few threads.

As for injecting fluid into your bladder for a video, you couldn't be more wrong, people are stupid enough to do ANYTHING for ANY reason. Especially if it makes them look like a more virile man to thousands of strangers.

If you want more information, feel free to check out my thread about it:
http://www.lpsg.org/87787-fianally-real-explaination-ridiculous-cumshot.html