2(X)ist boxer briefs specific question

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always thought for some reason this brand is hot. Anyway, after been wearing my boxer briefs for about 3 months, I noticed just today (yup, I need to pay more attention to details) that around the bulge area, it has several seams/design cuts that looked to me like options to cut the front area so you would make the underwear more your style and comfort to pee.

Just like when you have to cut open the sidepockets of a suit. Only if you wanted to use them.

Am I wishful thinking? As they are right now, the little hole to pee is more like a maze.....(several layers on top of each other).

Did I miss the instructions on the box when I bought these?:rolleyes:

Thanks!

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ignore the maze, and when you need to pee, just yank down the front like you do with every other bb :)

colin20

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I always thought for some reason this brand is hot. Anyway, after been wearing my boxer briefs for about 3 months, I noticed just today (yup, I need to pay more attention to details) that around the bulge area, it has several seams/design cuts that looked to me like options to cut the front area so you would make the underwear more your style and comfort to pee.

Just like when you have to cut open the sidepockets of a suit. Only if you wanted to use them.

Am I wishful thinking? As they are right now, the little hole to pee is more like a maze.....(several layers on top of each other).

Did I miss the instructions on the box when I bought these?:rolleyes:

Thanks!

The seams and design cuts are likely to shape the pouch to give a contoured look that highlights your buldge rather than compressing it in.