Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fair enough, though my point still stands.

I don't know what the comment about your Intro to Soc class was supposed to mean, but consider yourself gently warned not to necessarily believe everything your professors say, especially if you see a general social sciences class turning into a platform for debunking the media.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
dongalong, my friend, I didn't see this thread last week or I'd have commented sooner. I have to agree with the main sentiment so far. You'd probably be in love already if you were going to be. There is a vague chance that spending much more time together would change things for the better but it is an outside chance.

Knowing you a little bit IRL I'd say you've been totally open to it without predefined ideas of what it should feel like, though. You gave it a shot, moving her all the way to you without being sure is a big fat deal and could turn out badly for both of you.

Breaking up is a big pain - if you need a friend or sounding boarding you know you can PM or FB message me.
Thanks MB :hug:
The deed is done, I'm single again and actually feel rather relieved, slightly sad that it didn't work out but overall I'm happy.
I'll start looking for a local lady soon! :smile: