20 Sexiest Men According to DNA Magazine

D

deleted12830

I had never heard about that marco dapper so I searched around... DAMN!!! Amazing!!

Who is he?? There's nothing on wiki about him...

ice.shiva

Experimental Member
Media
I read a gay magazine named "DNA". This is a magazine from Australia. This magazine is similar to "The Advocate". They listed the top 20 Sexiest men. The list is below:

20. Anthony Callea
19. Colin Farrell
18. Benjamin Hart
17. Levi Poulter
16. Scott McGregor
15. Chad White
14. Tom Welling
13. Channing Tatum
12. Cameron Byrnes
11. Justin Theroux
10. Josh Duhamel
9. Marco Dapper
8. Ryan Phillippe
7. David Beckham
6. Brad Pitt
5. Matthew McConaughey
4. Wentworth Miller
3. Hugh Jackman
2. Jake Gyllenhaal
1. Chris Evans

Some of these men would not make my top 100 list. What do you think?
Here is my personal top ten list:

10. David Beckham
9. Tom Cruise
8. Jared Leto
7. Keith Urban
6. Tom Brady
5. Dierks Bentley
4. Ashton Kutcher
3. Jessie McCartney
2. Andy Roddick
1. Zac Efron

If you are not familiar with the guys on DNA Magazine or my list you can do an image search. What is your top ten sexist guys list?

ZAC EFRON ?? EWWWWW

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hehe Geordie that's exactly what i thought, but if you google chris evans it's not the ginger minger that comes up first but some fit bloke, no idea who he is tho....as with about 70% of the people on the list.

strange how a load of these straight blokes are more familiar with the guys on the 'who's hot and who's not' lists than i do...makes you think doesn't it?

and then for him to go the whole extra distance and compile a list of your very own, well what can i say?

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
sorry UMBuster, seems you came out of the closet whilst i was flicking through the thread...welcome to my world!

I still don't know who half of these people are tho....perhaps i should be changing MY percentages - I bet if it was a quiz i'd recognise more of the GQ hottest women than the people on your list LOL

It's late and i seem to have lost the use of the left hemisphere of my already compromised and tiny brain...g'nite folkzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............