20 something newbie with a 11inch and looking for fun in the south of uk

BORIS56789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi all,
Well a mate put me onto this site and so had a looked and decided to register so here i am. Im in my early 20's and have had no complaints so far except for your huge lol on measuring with a ruler and tape im about 11inches when i streach out the bend and with a nice big cock head and medium girth plus can do the double fist wank lol.

Well if any ladies or guys from the uk and around the south want to say hi please do and anyone else that matter im a chatty guy and always willing to chat and cam if you like so all i can say is hi again and will look forward to chating more and your reply's and will add some pics and vids to my gallery soon.

P.S. Just graduated from uni over here in the UK so im bright too lol

skot720

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
With a resume like that you're pretty much guaranteed a welcome from everyone :) Intrigued enough to look forward to the photos and more posts.

D

deleted136887

I thought a "yard" was a measure of ale in ye olde England...:smile:

BORIS56789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey,
Thanks for all the welcomes well to be fair im not that borther if it is 11 or not ive never had complaints but it aint small i think all would agree. The only reason i said it was 11 was from an ex measuring, but then its hard to tell due to bend or measure it so would much appreciate some tips from those with bend how they measure as most peeps on here seem to have issues over measurements lol.

Anyways thanks again.

D

deleted136887

Hey,
Thanks for all the welcomes well to be fair im not that borther if it is 11 or not ive never had complaints but it aint small i think all would agree. The only reason i said it was 11 was from an ex measuring, but then its hard to tell due to bend or measure it so would much appreciate some tips from those with bend how they measure as most peeps on here seem to have issues over measurements lol.

Anyways thanks again.

All in good fun. Cheers:biggrin1: