20 year old hung boy

estebanhung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi there all, names esteban, excited to be here, great pics as far as i can see.
im 20 years old, and pretty slim but have a big cock, try to post as soon as ia can!!:tongue:

estebanhung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow , you guys are all so great, thanks for the feed back, ill try to post lots and lots, because lord knows i love filming myself, so i might as well share right?! haha, thanks again.

estebanhung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey thanks for all the positive support, im glad you wanna see more pics because i have a ton of em going back until my 18th birthday, ive got older ones, but i dont think ill be posting those, hehe, i also just posted my first video on this new blog i made today, i like it alot, i hope you do to why dont you check it out real quick?

esteban hung's heavy blog

estebanhung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm, thought i posted this before but, any way, im glad every one is happy to see my cock because ive got alot of pics going back until my 18th birthday, ive got even older ones , but i dont think ill be posting those hehe, any way, i hope you huys keep checking in frequently for updates, and also here is a video i just made, its on my brand new blog, hope you love it as much as i do

esteban hung's heavy blog

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Wow. Nice piece of meat. Let's see, you weight 120 and it weighs 20, then the rest of you must be 100 lbs.! As we say of some plants in the nursery, you went to root!