20 year old male..critique my pics???

mortigitempo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've honestly never measured..I would imagine at least 6 long, not sure on width..What would you estimate from the pics?

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
20 year old male here, I'm just like you dude, never figured out how to take a good pic of my cock. I think the 1st person pics are good, cause that's how you'd look at the dick if it was yours.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Dickwise: Size is hard to judge from pics - you look at least average, if not bigger - I like the shape, man - the narrower base wider top thing feels really good in my experience. Do you hold yourself quite low when wanking or is it a natural shaping?

Facewise - you like you could do with a good night sleep, dude - but cute enough - based on what I see I'd have done you before I was married - what's your bod like?

mortigitempo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the replies..I'm 6'3 160 pounds..Yeah, wish I could get a nights sleep..I'm a borderline insomniac..It's a shame your married..lol :wink:

AAALady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you also new to the English language? What part of "Women's Issues" did you believe meant "Show me your cock"?

mortigitempo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you new in the game of being friendly? I've seen others post their own pictures and ask for comments in this section. If my post being in this section is so far out of wack, then why hasn't it been moved to the "proper section"?

AAALady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you new in the game of being friendly? I've seen others post their own pictures and ask for comments in this section. If my post being in this section is so far out of wack, then why hasn't it been moved to the "proper section"?

This isn't about being friendly, Hon. And the fact that many others have done this only reinforces the post abuse. We ladies have no control over what is left in this folder. If we did, I assure you that one of us would have moved it, and all the others like it, to a more appropriate folder.

I know that this is a one dimensional medium and as such, communication suffers from the lack of the nuances afforded us in real life, such as body language, voice inflection, facial expression, etc.

So, let me just state that I'm not angry, or pissed off, or ranting or PMSing.

Look at it from the viewpoint of the lovely, sexy women here. The whole rest of this site is devoted to all the issues you guys want to discuss. There are many folders, all neatly categorized for your posts. Heck, we're thankful to the powers that be for giving us this folder. And I really mean that.

So when a poster bypasses all the other venues on lpsg.org, and comes into a folder devoted to us gals, our ideas, desires, fantasies, opinions. etc., and starts a "Hey, look at my cock" thread, what does that say about the poster??

To me it says that you're impatient to get women to stroke your ego, and you think you've found a way to cut to the chase. Nothing wrong with that.

But this has been going on for a while. We've made nice nice long enough.

Your post has been the one to make me stand up and say to all those who have done this, and will in the future, "This is the Women's Issues folder." Anything not related to us should be in another folder.