20 Year old size

lotsasmoothwood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Remember Merlin's quote: It isn't the size of the wand, but the magic it performs!!!
Relax, when the monemts right, think "Now's the time" and go for it. And when you succeed, think of all of us here sharing your anticipation.

Ninja

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for telling it like it is.

You would think someone like yourself would recognize my posts on bonderline disability. BUt Why waste my time with people like you explaining it over and over, let this thread die and I will in turn leave this website before I go out of my mind. Its one thing to question my intiative, its another thing to question me after I put my heart on the line, and admit I am borderline, paranoid, hateful, embody people like you as pure evil, view myself as evil. and still have people questioning it. Drives me fucking crazy.

Let this thread die, I have no use for it anymore, reading comments just drive me crazy.

welcomatt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledPrincess [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]
You know very well you're a good bit bigger than the average, just another ploy to get us to look at your cock. If you wanted that why not just say so?

Thanks for telling it like it is.

Ok, so I've been lurking for a while and only now am I starting to post, but I just had to comment on this. LINittanyLion, did you read past SpoiledPrincess's post before you commented? This thread is clearly not about that, and SpoiledPrincess would know if she hadn't jumped to conclusions and maybe looked at Ninja's previous posts. From what I see in his previous posts, he has never asked about his size and has only added his opinion to other's threads. If you read any of this thread before posting that, you would see that he is obviously troubled about an issue and is coming to the group for help. And at 20 years old and having never been with a girl, his concerns about his size are entirely valid. He states that he is slightly over 8 inches, so obviously he's not looking for people to say "OH MY, THAT'S HUGE!" or anything like that...he just wanted our opinion, and he should get it instead of being accused by you two.

Ninja, I feel bad that their posts have upset you, and not that I am in any way trying to act as a spokesman for the entire group, but don't let a few posts make you leave the group. I have read a lot on these boards and I see that a majority of the people are actually very helpful and kind. I don't think you have anything to worry about as far as size, but it seems that that isn't your only concern. As far as your feelings of constantly being judged, I don't think that's something that will go away easily. You can try to look at it like this: most of the people that you see on the street or at school you will never see again. When they see you, of course they judge you...that's natural, but after that initial judgement, they probably never think about you again. I understand being self-conscious and having low self esteem, and that takes time to change, but if there's something that will help you along with that, just put your mind to it and do it. Don't worry about anything else, because sometimes you just have to worry about yourself and what makes you happy. Nothing in this world is black and white. Yes, some people are 'evil' and some people are good, but most people in the world are somewhere in between. And if people do judge you and don't try to get to know you, then they themselves are not worth knowing.

I hope this helped a little.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your dick is fine although may i sugest getting a razor to those pubes girls in my meagre experience appreciate well maitained boy bush as much as us homos

Ninja

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I said I wanted this thread to die but I may have overreacted. My summer job has me doing accounting work so I need to learn to adapt to criticism as I am sure I will be getting alot of it. Regarding the posts questioning my motives everyone is entitled to there opinion and I should not have got mad.

Regarding welcomatts reply it was very insightful, but part of the reason for my viewing people as either good or evil, not in between and being paranoid about people judging me or questioning me stems from my borderline personality, I have trouble seeing things in the middle, this may be hard to understand, but I just did a psychology report on my condition itself which was 12 pages so i cant really explain it here, but my psychatrist has helped me as well as the medication. Otherwise Im pretty normal, I am sure some of you met people who may have met more serious borderline personality, as I have met quite a few with conditions much worse then mine, so I should try to be more understanding and not use that as crutch.

I must say being a member for 2 years I never thought I would ever post on here, so the medication lately must be helping for my anxiety which makes me happy.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ninja ... keep moving forward and build confidence and by all means keep posting on here. Doing so may may help you in more ways than you think. A lot of people have issues and concerns regarding not only their cock size, but their breast size, nose size, hip size, etc. It's only normal And I'm sure with yourr personality issues it is probably more exagerated. Dude, u seem to have nice size cock, but even if ur girl does make disparaging remarks, take it with a grain of salt. They may not be solely about your cock size, could be something else such as you not having enough experience or something else that is along the same line. But you know what? Don't crash over it. As welcomatt says, there are all types of people. Just know that you are trying to be the best you can and you hope others are being the same way. With a little maturity and age under your belt, you'll learn this more and be able to blow off the negative people and meanies a little more easily. As I stated before, keep moving forward and build confidence.

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I should mention the reason for my posting is despite suffering from bad social anxiety she told my freind tonight who was also a girl one of our other male freinds she found to be small, she apperantly laughed about it, for those who suffer from social anxiety will know why I am uptight about it and asking.

I just question why you would want to spend time with a woman who is making fun of another man's penis size? If social anxiety is a problem for you, it seems logical to extricate yourself from someone who likes to make fun of others for her own enjoyment (or lack of self-esteem).

Ninja

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Louis thats a good question, but she had no complaints about me, or my size from what she said, or told freinds. It is not really fair, but my attachment issues from my borderline personality makes me attached to anyone who is willing to accept me and who I may be interested in, I totally agree with what you say, except you are normal and I envy your take on life. I need to move into that direction.

Its still weird somewhat talking on here, everyone involved in my social life has no idea about my size or my sexual ideals except my girlfreiind, and the people on here, all my male and female freinds have no idea about my sexual life, so this forum has been a great learning experience.

Ninja

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Louis thats a good question, but she had no complaints about me, or my size from what she said, or told freinds. It is not really fair, but my attachment issues from my borderline personality makes me attached to anyone who is willing to accept me and who I may be interested in, I totally agree with what you say, except you are normal and I envy your take on life. I need to move into that direction.

Its still weird somewhat talking on here, everyone involved in my social life has no idea about my size or my sexual ideals except my girlfreiind, and the people on here, all my male and female freinds have no idea about my sexual life, so this forum has been a great learning experience. I have a group of tight freinds female and male and none of them really seem to have a clue about anything regarding my sexual life as I am scared of being judged but the medication is slowly helping me open up, but keep in mind being someone with severe anxiety I was afraid to share anything sexual with anyone I met, girls I liked and got close to I would be to uptight and scared to be upfront with them, my anxiety previously prevented me from discussing it as it was a very senstive topic for me. Basically only my gf and people on this forum I have ever discussed sex with.

Ninja

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I was done with pictures but a couple asked me if I can post the last ones in my gallery in here who dont have a membership.

First one is semi, second is me after my second sexual encounter that went better a few nights ago, and the third was me before the sex. After that I have no more, I moved back home for summer and have no camera at all here so Im done and I think the thread has helped me as much as it can.

Attachments

loverspassion

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys Im about to go have sex for the first time Im only 18 and shes my first partner. I want to know if you guys think its big or not? Please help