20-year-old white latino here. What do you think?

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Geez, I thought it looks nice and thick! With a nice big head on it too!

That'll plow a nice furrow....

:rolleyes::tongue::tongue:

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
nice cock, just how i like them.. not too big, not too small, but perfect.

arde

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeh man!i m not big, either small i quess.yours looks good size to me.how do girls like it?

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh. That's a delicate question, dude. I'll enlighten you anyway. Latino and/or Hispanic is not a race. It's actually even more a demonym than an ethnic group. Our only one common macro-denominator is that we speak Spanish. That's all. We come in all colors and sizes, just like people who speak English, Arabic or French. We are black and white. We're also brown because of our history: Spaniards (and other European groups who came after), didn't go out of their way to try to 'preserve the purity'. So there. I AM a a white Latino, because I was born in Venezuela and my mother tongue is Spanish, but my skin color is white. Dumbed down enough for ya?

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So far so good, dude =)! I've only been with a few though. Some were like 'wow, that's big'. Others didn't say a thing, which is like saying 'oh, nothing out of the ordinary'. All of 'em have asked me to go in gently, though =).

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Oh. That's a delicate question, dude. I'll enlighten you anyway. Latino and/or Hispanic is not a race. It's actually even more a demonym than an ethnic group. Our only one common macro-denominator is that we speak Spanish. That's all. We come in all colors and sizes, just like people who speak English, Arabic or French. We are black and white. We're also brown because of our history: Spaniards (and other European groups who came after), didn't go out of their way to try to 'preserve the purity'. So there. I AM a a white Latino, because I was born in Venezuela and my mother tongue is Spanish, but my skin color is white. Dumbed down enough for ya?

I suppose it's a South American thing, because in the US the term is unheard of. Most Italians would probably fall in the category of "White Latino" as well, or at least "White Latin." To get literal, Italians are the only true latins because the latins were from Rome, and indigenous Latin Americans are not Italian.

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i would consider a white latino a person that is half white (caucasian american) and latino.

both my parents are from the island, but i was born in the states.. i don't think i would call myself white latino though, but if someone did i wouldn't get offended.

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But your skin is white, right? If so, then you're actually a white latino. Someone whose parents are one white and one Hispanic is a white Latino if their skin is white. Is the Hispanic parent is black, or brown, they may not have white skin.

It all comes down to the fact that Hispanic/Latino is not a race. They're demonyms, or maybe ethnic groups. Hence, Latinos/Hispanics can be of any race.

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But your skin is white, right? If so, then you're actually a white latino. Someone whose parents are one white and one Hispanic is a white Latino if their skin is white. Is the Hispanic parent is black, or brown, they may not have white skin.

It all comes down to the fact that Hispanic/Latino is not a race. They're demonyms, or maybe ethnic groups. Hence, Latinos/Hispanics can be of any race.

uh, that makes no sense. my skin color has nothing to do with it.. but for the record i'm tan, like any other typical puerto rican.

and no it doesn't make me a white latino because both my parents were born in puerto rico, therefor i'm rican. there shouldn't be white there because my mom and dad fucked. they didn't fuck a caucasian person.

you're confused i think, it's the pussy you come out of, not the land. but regardless i don't consider it offensive.

and your dick is hot! white latino :tongue:

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No man, I think YOU are confused. Race is defined as a group of people who have, among other things, VISUAL characteristics and features in common. Most importantly and most commonly, their skin color. So actually your skin color has everything to do with it. That's why Black and White are called that way: color's names. You're brown, and most likely in some proportion descended from American Indians, who are the actual brown race. Your color is what is generally being wrongly called "th Latino/Hispanic race" in America.

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the way i talk is self explanatory..

there is no point in debating further..

lets change the subject back to dick..

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree. I started this thread asking if my dick is big enough to be on this site.
sure is, no discrimination here. no limitations big or small, but your dick is far from small...