20-year-old white latino here. What do you think?

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well on my reckoning, a white latino could be a cup of coffee, therefore many a girl will be more than pleased to drink you dry.

No mate, if white latino is what want to be and white latino is how you feel - who is any one else to say otherwise.

Good dick man, nothing wrong with that mate

cubano_420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
White Hispanic = hella yes!

The best of all races. OH, YEAH... why wouldn't hispanic be a race?!

B_The hung one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well French people are considered latino as well to be exact, and not all Latinos speak Spanish, some speak portugese or French... I am german looking but I am actually 1/4 Irish, 1/4 black & 1/2 Mexican... I would never refer to my self as Latino or Hispanic tho because they are made up politically correct terms. The problem with PC terms is that they don't explain anything.... Just like u notice I said I was 1/4 Irish and not Caucasian or white...

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone else?

just to be clear -- say you have a white looking latino

but in the family background, either parents, or further back, who is/are not white-skinned, so the subject, being fair-skinned, has some genetic make-up that is NOT white -- is that individual still "white latino"?

or, to be a white latino, he has to be 100% caucasian?

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well French people are considered latino as well to be exact, and not all Latinos speak Spanish, some speak portugese or French... I am german looking but I am actually 1/4 Irish, 1/4 black & 1/2 Mexican... I would never refer to my self as Latino or Hispanic tho because they are made up politically correct terms. The problem with PC terms is that they don't explain anything.... Just like u notice I said I was 1/4 Irish and not Caucasian or white...

you are 100% HOT!!!!

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
apart from the funny 'white latino' stuff... cause I think in this separatist world we live in ALL latinos are white, aren't we?
I'd say YOU are a good average, and as a good friend of mine once said to me: you're so workable...!

priapo8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Poco se puede hacer contra la ignorancia. Para los gringos los latinos son lo que nosotros llamamos mestizos, descendientes de españoles y americanos nativos. Todos los demas no caemos en ninguna clasificacion, de las bastante estupidas de ellos. Los descendientes de españoles, portugueses, franceses, italianos, suizos, alemanes, ingleses y combinaciones de todos los anteriores, que en America Latina tenemos, no somos clasificables ya que en muchas ocasiones somos incluso mas blancos que ellos y hasta que no abrimos la boca no somos "ubicables". Pero como comentan algunos no importa el color sino la calidad de las personas.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
. Los descendientes de españoles, portugueses, franceses, italianos, suizos, alemanes, ingleses y combinaciones de todos los anteriores.

The guy from Puerto Rico wouldn't understand because Puerto Ricans are pretty much completely mixed. (white and indigenous)

This was the result of the rape of a hemisphere. Genetically you can check chromosomes and in Puerto Rico 80% of mitochondrial DNA shows that the Y chromosome comes from Europeans. Also about 80% of X comes from indigenous blood. There are virtually no people with purely Euro blood in Puerto Rico. Also there are few of any that are purely indigenous.

In Mexico there are quite a few of each.
And in South America there are more than a few of each.
Purely descended from Europeans or purely descended from indigenous people, that is.

Usually the ones descended from Europeans have the money and power.

But one thing binds them together...they all speak Spanish, so therefore they are all hispanic...even if some of them are as white as Joe the Plumber of Ohio.

Now, you may go back to talking about cocks.

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

yes i will say you are average, even though some of the pics, looks like you are a little below average. you are borderline to me so ill give the average vote to you on your size from what i see. give us some measurments an such then we can be more honest and not guess. my hubby is 7.75 L X 7 around. i think it is more interesting when the measurments are posted and we can see the pic, along with it to compare both together.

Last edited: