20 year old women

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
With the UK summer holidays starting periodically through this and next week, I'm going to bet there'll be plenty of trolls around for you when you get back :wink:

I've always wanted to go hunting in real life... call me. :biggrin1:

If I find one, I'll just pin it down with my walker until ManlyBanisters gets there. Apparently I'm too old and dried up for sex. Oh, well. I can always start watching reruns of "Murder, She Wrote".

What, no love for Perry Mason? :tongue:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
If I find one, I'll just pin it down with my walker until ManlyBanisters gets there. Apparently I'm too old and dried up for sex. Oh, well. I can always start watching reruns of "Murder, She Wrote".

:lmao:

Yeah - you pin it down and I'll hobble over in my own good time - might need to stop to use the bathroom a few times on the way...

:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

MR.BLACK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
comon i think every one is taking the side of the frist poster i mean yes some 20 year olds are like that i myself am 21 and i take offence to that generalization and why post it for everyone to see unless you trying to cause some trouble

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love some 20 year olds, yes some are shitty people but the same ones who are shitty people at 20 are going to be shitty people at 40. Basically shitty people of any age are just shitty people and will always be so and cool people will have always been cool.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You can always work on expanding that 20% with me if you like? :wink:

You wouldn't tease an old woman now, would you? :biggrin1:

What, no love for Perry Mason? :tongue:

Ah, yes....but only the black and white ones....now I really feel old.

:lmao:

Yeah - you pin it down and I'll hobble over in my own good time - might need to stop to use the bathroom a few times on the way...

:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

LMAO........that's ok. I'll be wearing my Depends.

LaurenceO

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
comon i think every one is taking the side of the frist poster i mean yes some 20 year olds are like that i myself am 21 and i take offence to that generalization and why post it for everyone to see unless you trying to cause some trouble

I think if you bothered to read the whole thing you'd see that no one is taking the side of the OP, his generalising attitude has just been over shadowed by the pathetic posts made by mssixsixsix.

Yeah, I honestly agree with Kotchanski. I was wrong to generalize and I did mention my regret about that already to a friend, though my experience is fairly extensive. Plus, I'm quite sure at least two or three perfectly decent grown up women found me to be a totally arrogant, contrary asshole when I was 20, too. But, it would be unfair not to include that I've inadvertantly met some AMAZING young people out there in the world these days, men and women alike who are doing great things in the arts and sciences. Not all bad at all. In my own years, I was a much happier camper when I learned to invest more time and attention in the "elder" set. But, the thread is admittedly hasty and probably venting some belated disappointment in people going way back to college days. Wasn't trying to stir up trouble, but paranoia does seem to abound. Sorry to trigger it here on the board. The board is basically positive and I try to honor that spirit without being too shallow on pertinent matters. Maybe the thread should have been called, "20 year old poeple.: Or just "immature 'jumped-up shite' from a fellow human being, ... who is young." I additionally take issue with being accused of "dangling" anything in front of anyone, by whoever that was. The women on this board whom I've approached or who have approached me, all know that I am a polite, generally happy, well adjusted person. Definitely sorry to ruffle any young feathers among the brighter happier fellow lpsg'rs who have chimed in. There are certain patterns that go along with age groups, some worth mentioning and understanding or standing down. But, we all damn well know there are many perfectly lovely 20 somethings out there and on here. God bless'm. They are the future. Some of them merit being stood up to, but some are natural leaders already, and when they are headed in healthy directions, they always have my full support.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not stupid enough to tease the young ones, they might actually take me up on the offer lol and if I changed my mind they stand more of a chance of catching me.

Laughing.......now that's a good plan. I'd probably break a hip chasing you. That corset would definitely make anyone consider chancing it, however. :wink:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I honestly agree with Kotchanski. I was wrong to generalize and I did mention my regret about that already to a friend, though my experience is fairly extensive. Plus, I'm quite sure at least two or three perfectly decent grown up women found me to be a totally arrogant, contrary asshole when I was 20, too. But, it would be unfair not to include that I've inadvertantly met some AMAZING young people out there in the world these days, men and women alike who are doing great things in the arts and sciences. Not all bad at all. In my own years, I was a much happier camper when I learned to invest more time and attention in the "elder" set. But, the thread is admittedly hasty and probably venting some belated disappointment in people going way back to college days. Wasn't trying to stir up trouble, but paranoia does seem to abound. Sorry to trigger it here on the board. The board is basically positive and I try to honor that spirit without being too shallow on pertinent matters. Maybe the thread should have been called, "20 year old poeple.: Or just "immature 'jumped-up shite' from a fellow human being, ... who is young." I additionally take issue with being accused of "dangling" anything in front of anyone, by whoever that was. The women on this board whom I've approached or who have approached me, all know that I am a polite, generally happy, well adjusted person. Definitely sorry to ruffle any young feathers among the brighter happier fellow lpsg'rs who have chimed in. There are certain patterns that go along with age groups, some worth mentioning and understanding or standing down. But, we all damn well know there are many perfectly lovely 20 somethings out there and on here. God bless'm. They are the future. Some of them merit being stood up to, but some are natural leaders already, and when they are headed in healthy directions, they always have my full support.

Hello, LaurenceO. Very gracious and classy post. *smile

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm 31 now!

until two years ago i was a shallow, vacuous waste of space.
my 30th birthday struck and KERPLOWIE!!! suddenly i grew a personality...i'd just never had one before. i could instantly hold conversations & show respect for another's point of view.

it was amazing!

whatever the fools try to tell you about individuality, they're lying to you.
it's all about the numbers.

Zoeappeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to agree with LaurenceO...I'm 20 something...and I can hardly stand chicks that are around my age..they're mainly concerned with what the world thinks. I have to admit that older guys can sometimes put it down better than younger guys. Older guys are more experienced. Some can even keep up :wink: .

I do have to say that you can't judge all 20 year olds based on an experience you had when you were 20...not all of them are crazy.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,

As we all see from this thread no one group is monolithic. There are mature and immature individuals in every age group. I do have to say that so many of the twenty somethings on here amaze me with their intelligence, drive, insight and maturity. Age can be a number but maturity definitely doesnt have to be. I do however notice that with age I have come to be a bit more appreciative and tolerant of other's foibles because i myself have so many flaws. I shudder to think of some of the arrogance of limited experience, I put it that way because there are twenty somethings for whom responsibility and experience have made them wise beyond their years. Thank you OP for your clarifyig post further down in the thread.

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm still wondering why anyone would go to the trouble of starting a thread just to express dislike against a segment of the populace; it certainly isn't tolerated when the group in question is of a different race or sexuality to that of the poster.

A last desperate cry after decades of fighting off hordes of twenty-somethings with a stick, perhaps...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm still wondering why anyone would go to the trouble of starting a thread just to express dislike against a segment of the populace; it certainly isn't tolerated when the group in question is of a different race or sexuality to that of the poster.

A last desperate cry after decades of fighting off hordes of twenty-somethings with a stick, perhaps...

The OP, in fairness to him, has come back on with a much more reasoned and intelligent post. Have a read of it.