20 year old women

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Age is just a word.

FWIW mature women (of any age, see its not a number, its a state of mind) IMO are the best lovers a man can hope for. They are comfortable letting us guys find that sexual center, that sexual core, the deepest , in some ways rawest part of their sexuality and once you find it, hang on for an amazing ride. No guarding no shielding.

And they are usually very happy to lead us to their sexual center. (Although trust me I will find it and explore in the deepest way imaginable w/o your help LOL). My experience is that less mature women (again not age numerical but attitude) don't know where it is and get scared to let us find it, like it giving something away that will be lost instead of seeing it as giving something that will be given back, in spades.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You do realize, there's a reason girls go after older guys? We believe that men are immature no matter what their age.

LaurenceO

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds like the OP is suffering from a severe case of sour grapes, for some reason. Possibly due to an interaction with poster #2, given the instantly heated nature of their interaction here.
Ummm. ...for some reason? How many gun barrels of hair-trigger borderline personality disorders do you have to suck on before you taste bitterness? Jeez. Hey, I know, let's blame the poor bastard who slipped on the banana peel, chalked it up to some unkown offender's youthful phase, and shared the moment. It must be his fault. O, I know, it's because I said WOMEN. Ahhhh.... right. Well, try removing your "W" word detector goggles and try to imagine what the statement really means... I figured the gorgeously f'ed up issue was already quite beautifully explained without my having to do much of anything except say (and I paraphrase an already simple statement: I NEVER ENJOYED 20 YEAR OLDS WHEN I WAS 20, DATING THEM AS PEERS. IN FACT I FOUND MANY OF THEM DEPRESSING TO BE AROUND. AND 20 YEARS LATER, I AM RECENTLY REMINDED WHY.) See how easy that was to understand without the "W" guns blasting? How deeply does one need to read between the lines to get that simple idea? And I'm not singling anyone out here: it hardly warranted attacks from anyone other than the loose lipped or insane who eagerly incriminate themselves, in a deep mud of irony, without any registration whatsoever with their Upper Temporal Lobe. The thing is, I shouldn't have to write this. It's ruining my previous explanation to some of the sane folks who were maybe a little confused by what I said and questioned my motives. No problem. I can accept that. But, you didn't read the thread. Read my (f'ing) follow-up, Rob.

Life is complex and beautiful, except when someboy singles you out and treats you rudely... at any age. Insults merit pretty simple musings - yes, sometimes even generalizations. That's why generalizations aren't good in the first place. They breed more of them. Hence, my own. Keep it simple: insults suck. They bring up bad memories and previous eras of regular abuse. I honestly think most people who are 20 or who aren't 20 thoroughly understood and could probably accept this subjective experience without question and without making it ALL ABOUT THEM, if they haven't been smoking the funny stuff for the last 20 years. As for any who missed the irony among the older crowd, I'm not going to make any excuses for them.
You do realize, there's a reason girls go after older guys? We believe that men are immature no matter what their age.
This is a beautifully obtuse and fitting statement that strongly deserves to appear on this thread.

wow...that was confusing.
thank you i am going to use that.
It didn't make any sense. Or, ....did it. Yeah, you're right. Let's use it. Maybe Bush and the guy he has riding shot-gun with him can adapt it for a non-gender specific sequence and work the idea into one of their War speaches.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
<attempts at self-justification snipped>

Translation: You're bitter at 20 year old women. So you started a thread to say so.

Who cares? Why slam 20 year olds here? Here's a thought - why not just not date them?

If you don't expect to be called out for sterotyping an entire group, you are very naive for 40 (or however old you are).

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
on a serious note...
if i had an arguement with a gay guy, put it down to his gayness & posted a rant against gays?
or blacks?

that'd be ok by some people's reasoning?