20-yo man charged with incest with 87-yo woman

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He looks cute in his mug shot. He looks insane in his facebook pic. He must have some mental issues.

ges

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wonder what was the situation between the two of them when it started all those years ago. Was Grandma suffering from dementia then?
The reporter seems to have taken a bit of poetic liberty in his/her statement regarding the number of times it REALLY happened. Is it possible that there are other emotive devices/untruths used in the 'article'?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He looks cute in his mug shot. He looks insane in his facebook pic. He must have some mental issues.
Not everyone with poor taste in sex partners is insane. :irked: Principessa checks her My Space pic and decides to keep her mouth shut. :theyareontome: :frown1:

Wow, the things guys do to get a nut:
Where are his parents?!? Who was her caretaker and why weren't they paying better attention.?!? Why was bond set at only $15,000, was his crime not heinous enough to warrant being higher.

As much as I may bitch & vent about being a caregiver to my rapidly ageing and ailing parents. I'd rather not put my parents in a nursing home where that could happen. Here, at least I know they are safe from pervs and other miscreants. :mad: :cool:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im suprised Myspace didnt yank the page. I mean...what good is it now that he'll be in Jail.

Hell...it was a waste of storage anyway.

Something tells me he'll get plenty of attention in prison, and not the good kind.
I would imagine abusers of Children and elderly are the main 2 that they look for to take frustrations out on.