20-yo man charged with incest with 87-yo woman

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never heard of anyone sexually assaulting an elderly person.
:eek: Really? :confused: Unfortunately it happens somewhat reguarly because they are such easy prey. :mad::frown1:

Suspect in elder rape is Sonoma County care worker

Basic Facts on Elder Rape
  • 65% of rapes are associated with burglary
  • 73% occur in the victims home
  • 300,000 Elder Abuse reports in 1 year in the U.S.; 9,000 were sexual assault
  • Study: 28 rapes/year in Massachusetts
    -Victims were ages 65-101
    -50% were committed by a relative

I don't know why he would want to. Is that a fetish- something like pedophilia? Oldphelia? Wait, wasn't she in Hamlet?
Yeah, but she had to do it in the water to orgasm. :lmao:

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wonder what was the situation between the two of them when it started all those years ago. Was Grandma suffering from dementia then?
The reporter seems to have taken a bit of poetic liberty in his/her statement regarding the number of times it REALLY happened. Is it possible that there are other emotive devices/untruths used in the 'article'?

Here's a quote from the original article I read (link below):

"Douglas told the Sheriff’s Office he’s had sex with the woman 20 times in the last eight years, the affidavit said."

Man, 20, charged with incest with 87-year-old relative

rob_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:eek: Really? :confused: Unfortunately it happens somewhat reguarly because they are such easy prey. :mad::frown1:

Suspect in elder rape is Sonoma County care worker

Basic Facts on Elder Rape
  • 65% of rapes are associated with burglary
  • 73% occur in the victims home
  • 300,000 Elder Abuse reports in 1 year in the U.S.; 9,000 were sexual assault
  • Study: 28 rapes/year in Massachusetts
    -Victims were ages 65-101
    -50% were committed by a relative

Thank you for enlightening me on this issue.
It's amazing, the things that go on that you're totally blind to. Some of it I'd just rather not know. :frown1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for enlightening me on this issue.
It's amazing, the things that go on that you're totally blind to. Some of it I'd just rather not know. :frown1:
I know! Today the Tyra show is focusing on women who beat the stew out of their husbands and boyfriends regularly. :frown1: I've actually heard of this before. There was a made for TV movie about battered husbands that starred Judith Licht back in the 1980's. So, I've been aware of it at least 2 decades but I remember being shocked when that was first aired and thinking it was a joke. :redface:

Sadly, it seems it goes on quite a bit. The men rarely if ever fight back, because they don't want to hit a woman, especially one they love; AND they are way too embarrassed to admit they got their ass kicked by a girl. :frown1::mad:

rob_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know! Today the Tyra show is focusing on women who beat the stew out of their husbands and boyfriends regularly. :frown1: I've actually heard of this before. There was a made for TV movie about battered husbands that starred Judith Licht back in the 1980's. So, I've been aware of it at least 2 decades but I remember being shocked when that was first aired and thinking it was a joke. :redface:

Sadly, it seems it goes on quite a bit. The men rarely if ever fight back, because they don't want to hit a woman, especially one they love; AND they are way too embarrassed to admit they got their ass kicked by a girl. :frown1::mad:

I believe remember hearing about that movie.
Abusive relationships are so heartbreaking.

Good thing we have people like Tyra in this world to tell us what we need to hear. (That was only half sarcastic.)