20 yr old dick

jafar3001

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey here's my dick. I know its not that big but I would like some feedback from other people. In case your wondering, im 6.75x5.5.

Attachments

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dood..i'd say ..U R N THE CLUB...welcome...fuckin nice length..and awesome thickness...hell..i'd hit u up for a date..

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like all three pics with the first being my fave. It's very clear and shows your abs, chest, nips as well as your awesome erected cock to advantage. As some have stated, the women should especially like your thickness and not too long to cause any problems, but just right. Your length and girth are identical to mine at your age, but I have gained to a 6 inch girth through jelquing and just a bit in length. Thx for sharing, jafar2001.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, your cock's perfect!! It's fat and hard as hell, got a great angle, nice bush, and bro, you're bod's tight and you look clean as hell.
Just because your dick isn't four feet long, don't put yourself down. It's a perfect cock.
Learn how to use it properly and you'll definitely keep the ladies (or dudes) happy.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Size isn't everything. There's something to be said for overall looks. Some of the biggest dicks are also attached to some of the ugliest bodies. (What's that guy's name, Noah or something?) You, on the other hand, have a good looking penis that is not by any stretch small but is in fact a good size and is also good looking -- AND you have a great body. Size is not everything.