200-a-day orgasm

Hunt3ed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, as a man I feal sorry for PRETTY Sarah Carmen and her embarrasing predicament...! As a man I wish I was PRETTY Sarah Carmen. Wow can I get my wife on that plan too!

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think this case calls for treatment by one or more of our thick dicked members who can go the distance and fuck her silly until her poor uterus wears itself out. Maybe she's having a series of small orgasms and needs to be led along that ever intensifying path that climaxes with the Mother of All Orgasms, after which she will collapse in a heap and sleep deeply. Perhaps a tag team would be in order. Didn't this condition used to be known as Nymphomania?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can see from the guys replies,that they think it would be just swell to have this condition.Most woman with this condition find it far from arousing.They say it has ruined their life,they get no satisfaction from sex,can't maintain a job.
this article seems to make light of the situation, which seems to be fine to this girl,but the case studies I read,the women were absolutely miserable,with severe depression.They claim, it can also be incredibly painful.
cigarbabe:saevil:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can have literally as many orgasms as I want, but they're under my control, I don't go around randomly having orgasms, that must be hell, as well as painful it must interfere with your life so much that it's impossible to have a normal life. Unfortunately when I've seen articles on this the women don't seem to get much sympathy, it's usually treated in a light hearted way as if everyone would love to have this and they're whining needlessly.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can see from the guys replies,that they think it would be just swell to have this condition.Most woman with this condition find it far from arousing.They say it has ruined their life,they get no satisfaction from sex,can't maintain a job.
this article seems to make light of the situation, which seems to be fine to this girl,but the case studies I read,the women were absolutely miserable,with severe depression.They claim, it can also be incredibly painful.
cigarbabe:saevil:

what she said.

Didn't this condition used to be known as Nymphomania?

no, nyphomania (now called hypersexuality) is an obsessive drive to seek sexual gratification, usually stemming from some sort of emotional or psychiatric problem.

that condition in this article is purely physical-- whether there's desire or not, the woman is aroused physically all the time.

grendel25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Think about this, guys... If you were were cumming every 7 to 8 minutes without even trying (and that's what 200 a day works out to), I think it would not only start to get annoying but, most awful, it might get BORING. (Ignore the amount of cleaning up it would require.)

Having an orgasm anytime you want to... great! Having several when you do NOT want to... in a meeting, walking down the street, driving a car, talking to friends... embarassing, possibly dangerous, and it would make you feel somewhat helpless and maybe resentful. Not a good psychological state, I'm afraid. Although, I'll admit, I'd still like to watch.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thought this was an advert offering to pay 200 dollars a day to produce an orgasm. Talk about easy money. :biggrin1:

I thought it was going to teach me how to have 200 orgasms at my volition. I'd not trade with this woman though. I have orgasms at the gym frequently, and not only does it completely sap my strength (thus ending my workout), but I always feel really embarrassed too.

As a child, when I masturbated I flexed my lower abdominals. Now, the flexion of those muscles is permanently associated with increased bloodflow to my vagina, and eventual climax. Who knew a Roman chair could be my ultimate sex toy. :tongue:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I can have literally as many orgasms as I want, but they're under my control, I don't go around randomly having orgasms, that must be hell, as well as painful it must interfere with your life so much that it's impossible to have a normal life. Unfortunately when I've seen articles on this the women don't seem to get much sympathy, it's usually treated in a light hearted way as if everyone would love to have this and they're whining needlessly.
I was just thinking this... I can do the same thing, PC muscles are really strong. I can have hundreds a day as well... but it's not something I'd want to have as a problem.