2007 for nine Inch Cock_160IQ

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by kalipygian, Jan 30, 2007.

1. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    Over 2000 posts for a person whose posts I very much enjoy reading. Looking forward to your humor in your third millinary, hope you will continue after your move.
    (thanks for the heads up:smile:)

2. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

Congratulations, NIC_160. I also hope you will keep playing with us here after you move away. :wink:

As I've said before in one way or another, your unique views, candor, and sardonic wit add much to the site. I'm sure many of us would like to see you post more often.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

:party: Kudos NIC! :fest30:

:bowdown: Your prolific posts are always a pleasure to read! :05: Keep them coming!

:laola:

njqt466

4. agnslz

Gold Member

Yes, I hope you will stick around here, while you are away from the U.S. I'm guessing they have Internet service in (South) Korea, China and Ireland?:biggrin::tongue:

I posted a bit about why I enjoy your presence here on Pecker's thread already. But I'll do so here as well.

Your posts are funny and smart (much smarter than I can ever muster), and I always look forward to reading them. From what I know about you through what you write, I'm sure I'd like you in person! You are sometimes intimidating to me with your intelligence, but then I have a look at your gallery or avatar and all of that falls way to giddy emotions!:biggrin: NIC, I'm so glad that you have continued posting, and that you continue to be the great presence on the boards that you are!:smile:

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

You cant move away.!! Stay where you are. Stay here.......:wink: :smile:

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

Count me among your fans, I hope you are able to stay in touch with us babe.

7. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Thanks guys. Lately I feel like I'm getting increasingly old and bitter. Glad someone still enjoys my posts.

I'll continue checking in at LPSG from time to time if I can. I'm not sure at this point where I am gong to be moving and whether or not I'll have ready access to the internet there.

8. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    :party2::grinning-smiley-003
    BIG Congrats 9inch- I havent quite got through all 2000 but have always thought you very entertaining and I have had many a good laugh over a few of your posts, and you've also provided thought provoking replies as well. Besides being incredibly good looking and sexy, but that has nothing to do with my pleasure in your posts. ...... or does it?.........
    Wherever you go, don't leave here!!!
    :kiss:
    :fest30:

9. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Your posts are uniformly accurate and reflect honestly what you stand for, inviting productive dialogue and elevating the level of this board. John

10. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let me know when you're ready to create a new thread in the personals section so I can properly pimp for you again. :biggrin1:

11. YourAvgGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey NIC,

Like everyone here, I enjoy your post. You are a prolific writer in many regards and highly debatable and controversial in your responses, especially those garnishing intellectual thought and insight (I think you follow you own beliefs in delivering your statements, but also think you deliberately post different views to encourage others to think more globally and critically).

Age, wit, wisdom are the connectors that bring critical thinking to the masses. Unfortunately, we have become a society were that is less than the norm, especially in casual, as well as academic discourse. Keep bringing it - I enjoy reading the different responses (people amaze me sometimes).

LT sends hellos as well and told me to tell you she is undermining a strategy for the niece.... (you know what I am talking about).

12. dongalong

Gold Member

Hey Nine Inch, well done, (again) for being such a post whore during the last few months:tongue:
    If you do decide to work abroad, I would love to take care of that nice car of yours!:smile: It won't get a scratch!

13. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Haha. Maybe I'll make one for Korea. Though I don't think I've ever seen a single female member from Korea post here. But I can't possibly get any fewer responses than the last one did. :tongue:

14. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I'm not sure this word means what you think it does, Brett. :biggrin1: Are you slyly trying to insult me? But I think I know what you're getting at, and yes, thank you, I try to get people to think and do enjoy playing the devil's advocate.

15. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I do need someone to start it up every couple of weeks or so to keep the fluids from settling. Are you willing to commute from Paris to DC?

16. YourAvgGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Of course I am not trying to insult you. Maybe my verbiage is poor in reference to what I am conveying, but you do understand the sentiments.

And yes... devil's advocate you are! I find it funny to see some of the responses as well. Knowing you, I am sure you have your moments where you laugh - loudly. :)

17. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

so, you are moving somewhere sweet, and you have a viper..
    nice :)

18. Matthew

Gold Member

A few things I appreciate about NIC 160 -

* He's able to see issues from the perspective of people with very different experiences than his own
    * Able to say he was wrong
    * Even when I disagree with him, I feel I need to take his perspective into account.

That may not sound like much to you guys, but it is significant to me --the people I could honestly say those things about on this board (and even IRL) are extremely few.

COLJohn is right, R, you really do elevate the level of the board.

On another note, I have it on good authority that Novice Btm pronounces your name "Nick 160." Just curious if that is an authorized and/or correct usage. :wink:

19. dongalong

Gold Member

Fuck yeah!!! it only takes 8 hours!:smile:

20. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Novice has my permission to call me whatever he wants.

Draft saved Draft deleted