2007 for nine Inch Cock_160IQ

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its only been one year? It feels like sooooo much longer! Congrats Ryan! I hope you continue to add spice and texture to the board! :biggrin1:

I actually have been around much longer than a year, though I took about a year break at one point. I don't remember if you were here before that or not, naughty, but I'm thinking not.

I think this was my actual first post:

http://www.lpsg.org/relationships-discrimination-and-jealousy/12718-how-do-i-make-thing.html

Rubbing people the wrong way, just like I did in some of my early posts upon returning. It's a special talent.

I take back the thing about you not being around naughty. I looked up all my old posts and you actually responded to a few of them. See:

http://www.lpsg.org/relationships-d....html?highlight=NineInchCock_160IQ#post278482

chris4869

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always enjoyed reading your posts. I wish you luck may you find happiness in your new home. You'll have no problem making new friends, for sure.

Can I burn you a copy of the lastest version of Adobe Acrobat to remember us by? :biggrin1:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I also just noticed the huge gap in some of my first posts.... I took a two or three year break after my first foray, came back apparently, posted more, then took another year long break, came back, posted a lot more.... but I have been here since late 2002. About as long as Dee, actually.

It's difficult to track my earliest posts exactly because my membership was cancelled during one of the board transitions and I had to reregister.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
What I've always enjoyed about NIC, apart from his intelligence and fairness, is what seems to me his total sincerity.
If he crosses the ocean and can't post any more, that will be a real sorrow for me.
But such is life ...

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Novice has my permission to call me whatever he wants.
Well, in my little fantasies, I'm calling you, "Mmmgmnfmgkk". I'll leave it up to you to decide if it's because my face is buried in a pillow, or I'm uncharacteristically talking with my mouth "full".
:wink:

Oh, and congrats, but wait! What thread did I miss where you're moving?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, in my little fantasies, I'm calling you, "Mmmgmnfmgkk". I'll leave it up to you to decide if it's because my face is buried in a pillow, or I'm uncharacteristically talking with my mouth "full".
:wink:

Oh, and congrats, but wait! What thread did I miss where you're moving?

A few of them, actually. Search for threads started by me, and click over to the "Korea" thread or the "I'm Done" thread, I think there may have even been one more.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't have my ticket yet but I doubt that it will be a nonstop flight
*Drools at the very prospect of just meeting for a drink :wink:*

...but at 6' 7" tall...
NIC, you're 6'7" ??? Wow, and here I just thought I liked you for the pouty lips. :wink:

Well, wherever you go, you'll have an internet connection. Right?!?! I mean, you can't just LEAVE. I'll... well, ya know... miss ya and stuff. :redface:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ryan, I really enjoy your contributions here and hope you'll be able to carry on posting as an expat. Korea is one of the most wired places around, so if that is where you next reside you'll very likely have easy web access.

Here's to the next chapter.
[SIZE=-1]Mashi-go chuk-ja![/SIZE]:beerchug:

transl: Let's drink and die!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ryan, I really enjoy your contributions here and hope you'll be able to carry on posting as an expat. Korea is one of the most wired places around, so if that is where you next reside you'll very likely have easy web access.

Here's to the next chapter.
[SIZE=-1]Mashi-go chuk-ja![/SIZE]:beerchug:

transl: Let's drink and die!

I've heard that about Seoul. Wireless networks everywhere. I might get a new laptop once I get over there and have a few paychecks. Right now I'm considering a position in Gwangmyeong, which I understand is just south of Seoul and just west of Anyang. I also went looking for and was offered a job in Daegu based on your wife's recommendation. Not sure which I will accept. Still waiting to hear on the Dublin job, too. Just applied in Fabriano, Italy, as well. =P

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've heard that about Seoul. Wireless networks everywhere. I might get a new laptop once I get over there and have a few paychecks. Right now I'm considering a position in Gwangmyeong, which I understand is just south of Seoul and just west of Anyang. I also went looking for and was offered a job in Daegu based on your wife's recommendation. Not sure which I will accept. Still waiting to hear on the Dublin job, too. Just applied in Fabriano, Italy, as well. =P

Seoul = State of the art phones, toys, anything electronic. My wife scoffs at Toronto's backwardness, but gets the superficiality of being seduced by status toys too.

I get a sense that this is a ticket you could ride almost endlessly.
Once you earn some glowing endorsements for the résumé, that is.

Keep us posted.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
:kiss::fest30:

Congratulations on reaching 4,000 posts NIC!!

I'm glad you are still with us and look forward to you making many, many more posts. :beerchug::arms:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Over 2000 posts for a person whose posts I very much enjoy reading. Looking forward to your humor in your third millinary, hope you will continue after your move.
(thanks for the heads up:smile:)
I can't believe I missed that the first time around. I sure didn't know NIC made fashionable women's hats!

Anyway, congrats, NIC.