2008 International year of the potato.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's true ladies and gentlemen, 2008 is the international year of the potato, just like last year was the international year of the dolphin.

So tell me... who desides this shit?

Is it just me, or does this fad of international day, week, month, year for this that and the totally fucking obscure other really bait you.

Someone somewhere, it laughing his balls or her tits off for being paid shit loads for this bollocks.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's true ladies and gentlemen, 2008 is the international year of the potato, just like last year was the international year of the dolphin.

Is it just me, or does this fad of international day, week, month, year for this that and the totally fucking obscure other really bait you.

Someone somewhere, it laughing his balls or her tits off for being paid shit loads for this bollocks.
Sounds like a wonderful idea- especially if it means the price of potatoes will go down. I love potatoes.

It was decided by potato farmers...:tongue:
I had been wondering what had happened to Farmers Floyd and Earl- I suppose they were helping tally up the votes.
Does this mean we're to celebrate the couch potato as well?
Finally, I could win first prize along with recognition!

starter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Where did you hear that, it's the first time i heard of it. I guess it's just another reasion to celebrate.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Will we have a potato parade? Hey if its true i think it's great. A nod to the Irish? I hope so. They are great people.:cool: