2009 is a cunt!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
This is the worst year ever, shitty thing after shitty thing keeps happening to me this year!
Has anyone else had a shitty year? Complain here!!! :wink:

Roll on 2010!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:mad:2009 is the year for awarding accolades for artists in country western music! I agree. :rolleyes::smile:
This is the worst year ever, shitty thing after shitty thing keeps happening to me this year!

Don't be "KanYe" on the year of Country Western music. Okaaayy?! Taylor Swift deserved her win and her limelight at the MTV Music Video Awards. And, yeah Garth Brooks is coming out of retirement by doing Las Vegas shows at the Wynn hotels over five years.

Has anyone else had a shitty year? Yeah. Complain here!!!

I have complained so I remain sustained. :wink:

I look forward to 2010.

Roll on 2010!

Can't we all be UNiTed in peace?!!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone else had a shitty year? Complain here!!! :wink:
Roll on 2010!
For me, 2009 Sucked Big Time! On the health front and the relationship front. But I think 2006 still takes the cake for most sucky year ever. In 2006 I was diagnosed with cancer, a vestibular disorder (from which I still suffer) lost my job and turned 40; all within 3 months. No stress there. :rolleyes:

2009's been a cunt-with-crust kinda year. Hopefully 2010 will improve things.
You know I'm a visual person, now I have a picture of an ugly, crusty vag in my head! :puke: