2009 - what do you hope for?

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i hope for every single thing in the world to be better. from your toenail to global warming, from dirt to AIDs (treatment), absolutely everything.

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To continue to have great travel opportunities through work.( I just got a call the other day to go back to India. New Delhi this time. Hell yeah!)

To continue meeting cool people, making new friends and most importantly, to continue building and strengthening the friendships I have. My friends mean the world to me. Happy New Years everyone.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope to continue to enjoy good health with no sports injuries. As long as all my parts work and I'm not in pain, I can't gripe about getting older. :smile:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope that all Mac users and PC users come together as one, can't we all just get along?:tongue:

So here we are, a whole new year ahead of us. No one has a clue how things will go.

What do you hope for? Either for you/others?

I like your cock ring

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well, in a superficial sense, i want to have a better body.
I'm also hoping to have my first great love. :)

Other than those, i'm hoping that the economy goes back up and that i'll enjoy college in the US.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks - a continuation of the Progress i have made in the last 4 months
That would be perhaps a full 12 months of being not so Comfortable with my surrounds as previously
Feeling i am needing more and more of the 'back to basics' ... relatively subsistence level living
CAN make it happen
enz

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Better job, better pay, and with the economic downturn, I won't say it's unattainable ? But it'll most likely have to be something that happens from job attrition. Even in a period marked with heavy job losses there will always be some jobs created from those firings, layoffs and the company retooling it's workforce.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lots of sex.......

Me too!!!

Money, honestly. Be it lottery, inheritance, employment... criminal activity? :eek::tongue:

Yeah, that too. I won't do the criminal activity but would like a better job and would REALLY like to hit the lottery! :biggrin1:

Better job, better pay, and with the economic downturn, I won't say it's unattainable ? But it'll most likely have to be something that happens from job attrition. Even in a period marked with heavy job losses there will always be some jobs created from those firings, layoffs and the company retooling it's workforce.

That for me as well. I'm very under-employed right now working part time (although for a few weeks it came close to full time) for just over minimum wage. It looks like, if things were like last year, that I will have employment through June at various temp/seasonal jobs, but I want something permanent, and better paying! I used to have a steady job from the mid-90s to the mid-00s. I want that again.

And honestly, I just hope 2009 is better for me than 2008 was! Especially December 2008 with not only the financial worries and issue with the unemployment (wanting me to pay back over $1000 because one of my former employers is doing me dirty - I still have this hanging over my head, too...), but the worst of it all, the death of my mom in mid-December.