2010 Christmas Wishes

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Christmas is almost upon us and then the New Year. I just wanted to reflect on my time at LPSG, the fun, the drama's, the bannings and the public rows on the boards, Sometimes the disagreements and the fall outs make it feel like shit at times, but we are a community and I would like to say its a great site with good people. I have come to know some great people and shared some good and sad times with.

but you know I really want to wish our community here a great Xmas and New Year, I hope everybody's dreams and Aspiration's come off and I wish you all the best Xmas ever. Take care and keep safe everyone..

HAPPY CHRISTMAS..

but we are a community and I would like to say it's a great site with good people. I have come to know some great people and shared some good and sad times with.
Totally agree, Tardis!

Have a good one. :smile:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tardis I can't possibly think of a nicer holiday wish than you have already expressed. (But there is no drama here):confused: I hope the season and the new year bring you health, wealth and happiness. And if the snow becomes too much for you during the holidays you can look at this! YouTube - Mele Kalikimaka Video Christmas Card

Same to you! :p

And where's that Santa pic? We wanna see ur baubles. ;)

ghb69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
To all my friends and those who someday will be.

May the Holidays bring you Joy and Happiness, and the New Year health and all that you Wish.

As the song says,

"Make New Friends, But Keep the Old one is Silver and the Other Gold."

Best Wishes to all.

G

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Christmas is almost upon us and then the New Year. I just wanted to reflect on my time at LPSG, the fun, the drama's, the bannings and the public rows on the boards, Sometimes the disagreements and the fall outs make it feel like shit at times, but we are a community and I would like to say its a great site with good people. I have come to know some great people and shared some good and sad times with.

but you know I really want to wish our community here a great Xmas and New Year, I hope everybody's dreams and Aspiration's come off and I wish you all the best Xmas ever. Take care and keep safe everyone..

Very well said, Tardis.

I joined LPSG early this year and never thought it would be so entertaining, silly, fun, dramatic, at times irritating, and so welcoming all at the same time.

I treasure the special friendships that I have developed here this year.

Best to everyone on LPSG for Christmas and I wish good health, happiness and success for us all in 2011.

Last edited:

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
^ Christmas Party at Dirty Videophile's.... volunteers needed to spell out "Twas the Night Before Christmas".....

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last edited:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for the kind wishes, Tardis, and thanks for putting them so well. And, for the record, the next time you're in NYC, you'd better make it a more extended stay.

Funnyguy sent me this today (in an e-mail) but in our increasingly digital world and particularly here at lpsg, it seems extremely apropos...

YouTube - THE DIGITAL STORY OF THE NATIVITY

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the kind wishes, Tardis, and thanks for putting them so well. And, for the record, the next time you're in NYC, you'd better make it a more extended stay.

Funnyguy sent me this today (in an e-mail) but in our increasingly digital world and particularly here at lpsg, it seems extremely apropos...

YouTube - THE DIGITAL STORY OF THE NATIVITY

I posted this in funny stuff but it's good enough for a double play!