2011 Halloween Costumes

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ghost of Amy Winehouse/Steve Jobs.... (too soon?)

Speaking of inappropriate, I knew a guy who went as suicide-bomber Jesus to an Israeli dude's Halloween party. Didn't go over well.

Anyway, I have no idea what I'm going to be for Halloween this year. I have a tendency to go all-out, but I just don't have the time right now. Normally I'm partial to dressing up classical Greek or Roman style. You can look a bit whorish, and still layer if it's cold out.

unicorn93

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I want to dress up and paint my face like Rick Genest (tattoo dude from Born This Way music video). That or I might do the whole zombie thing again this year 'cause I'm going to a zombie prom.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to be a cowboy. :)

Going with what I have - a plaid shirt, red bandana, jeans, belt and buckle, and a cowboy hat. I don't think I will wear boots but I may end up buying some cheap plastic ones - I can't afford genuine ones :p.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to be a cowboy. :)

Going with what I have - a plaid shirt, red bandana, jeans, belt and buckle, and a cowboy hat. I don't think I will wear boots but I may end up buying some cheap plastic ones - I can't afford genuine ones :p.

You should get a potato, tie a string around it, tie it around your waist and let it hang between your legs. When people ask what you are - you're a dick-tater

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hahaha I don't know about assless chaps. First, they would look good on me! And then I don't really want to go on a spending spree - I don't have much money to begin with. :p

I can always go with SK's suggestion - that seems cheap enough for me. :D

B_jdunhill

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hahaha I don't know about assless chaps. First, they would look good on me! And then I don't really want to go on a spending spree - I don't have much money to begin with. :p

I can always go with SK's suggestion - that seems cheap enough for me. :D

assless chaps are not your style sir. lol. fine at home but....

I am going as a pedopriest. I stapled some candy and suckers on the inside of my finest trenchcoat and bought a priests blacks. collar and all. cross, rosary. I am thinking the reverand Paddy O'Fyle