2011 nfl bulge alert! Please posts

wipwop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know this is a bulge thread, but did anyone see Miles Austin's ass when he made that dive into the end zone today? That boy definitely has a butter face, but UHHHHNF!! That ass could be breakfast, lunch and dinner for me! He was looking like his ex gf for a sec. That is a very Kardashianesque booty.

Reactions: Brettwright515

swangovaswag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Antonio Cromartie (cousin of Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie who's bulge was a trending topic a few years ago) bulging in last weeks game against the Jags.

Attachments

Reactions: Slymn

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was surprised this one hadn't shown up here yet (unless I missed it here somehow) . . .

Jabar Gaffney Boner !! - YouTube

I love it when the TV producers realize they're broadcasting 8 inches of bulging jock meat across the fruited plain. You can almost hear them yelling at the camermen to tilt up.

Reactions: bigtoad

have2begood

Sexy Member
Media
i know i was watchin it 2 but i noticed that when the game first came on 21 was not noticeable but as the game progressed he had a nice bulge i wonder if the game turns them on n 32 when he was pulled out the game on the 1 play u could clearly see a nice bulge n num 11 is nice 2 n e 1 watch the dallas game?

Reactions: motorcityboy

Colt McCoy not afraid to wear that black strap as a Brown:
McCoy+strapped.jpg
Goddamn! I want that boy!

Reactions: bigtoad

kiahman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Through this site, I learned that most NFL players no longer wear cups....now I am an avid bulge watcher during the games. Go Ravens!

have2begood

Sexy Member
Media
32 scandrick and 43 sensabaugh never dissapoint (cowboys) huge bulge on 43 and he kept tuggin at it, 88 dez wasnt bad either, i need 2 be a team doctor

I was at the cowboys jets game. I sat on the 2nd row right behind where number 5 (cowboys) kicker kept warming up. He had a massive bulge all night and I probably took about 10 pics of it. I'll post tom when I upload everything.

Todd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

these are some of the pics i took of dan bailey at the game last night at metlife stadium. if you can zoom in on them, they are way better. I couldn't figure out how to zoom a pic and then save it on my comp. Anyway, GO JETS!

345.jpg

346.jpg

353.jpg

349 - Copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: