2011 nfl bulge alert! Please posts

have2begood

Sexy Member
Media
watching the dallas and redskins monday night game....num 43 sensabaugh on dallas team has the biggest bulge i have ever seen and he keeps tuggin at it...the players are aware that we look at dick bugles! so thats why they make it so obvious! i know cause i have a friend that plays pro for the eagles and i asked it they r aware and he said yes i love it...keep watching! it goes down his leg!

drock_28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally Posted by have2begood

watchin atl and phi game and num 11 for atl is showing meat and too bad the camera didnt focus on dallas player number 43 some quick shots showed a big bulge i was like no way that is his dick?

Num 11 is Julio Jones....he is packin major meat. He went up for a catch in the game yesterday against Tampa Bay and the slow motion showed a huge bulge down his left leg.

swangovaswag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Antonio Cromartie (cousin of Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie who's bulge was a trending topic a few years ago) bulging in last weeks game against the Jags.

Attachments

Reactions: Slymn

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its funny that even though the jockstrap seems to be going out of favor with a large group of jocks, it seems on a professional level at least its gaining popularity again since given how tight and sheer those pants are you can see a lot of them are wearing jockstraps again after being absent for so long it seems. Yay for jockstrap resurrection lol

Antonio Cromartie (cousin of Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie who's bulge was a trending topic a few years ago) bulging in last weeks game against the Jags.

Too bad he played like garbage.. baby making bastard.

cupdoc

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyway else looking forward to NFL football tomorrow?!?! With all the games on TV, I'm hoping to see some nice bulges and strapped asses. Can someone tell me which teams have the ideal combination of shear white pants and lots of players wearing jockstraps? My DVR can only handle so much, so any recs is appreciated!

I'm a huge Tebow fan but his 3rd string status and Broncos shorts (nothing like the ones he wore in Florida!) makes it much harder to find good footage or photos. :(