2011 Rugby World Cup

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I think we can expect to see some more players join the top Euro clubs from Russia, Georgia etc, this can only be good for their development.

Anyone putting money on the Scots today?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have been going for the underdoggy scots since Catch went for the USA haha

An hour or 2 we will know

at the moment Tonga holding the fr..13/6..@ 1/2 time
.Maybe Tonga..and the Scots..haha
can only hope
Ru almost won the 2nd 1/2...by all accounts

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don McGlashan – This Is London – Listening & stats at Last.fm
This Is London for free. This Is London appears on the album Warm Hand. Don McGlashan is a New Zealand musician and ...

Don McGlashan plays This is London in Edinburgh, July 2010 - YouTube

oh i was getting all prepared to send em home.... ha
16/12 pure luck as is sport wins
oh well Scots played the far better game from the outset'

all them Military Scots getting the buzz in Afghan...
lemonade tt2 boy

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All the hype re the All Blacks & France match was a bit of a fizzer i am told by those who attended.
Tonga goes and beats France convincingly last night this after the All Blacks beat Tonga in the opener.

GREAT for the Tongan fans because if any one group of people have made the RWC in NZ a success, much can be attributed to them there support for there team is/has been amazing

Samoa perhaps was considered the better team over Tonga, having beaten Australia prior to the RWC .. they have shown nought incl there fans.
As for my Wannabes ha well so so, then again Just the sort of team that MAY on the Day

cant see Itlay beating Ireland today?
your Wales Drifter should annihilate Fiji..they been NO good..ha
as fr yr Eng CotD..only LUCKY, last nights last 10 mins ha

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wales 45
Fiji nil ..switched off radio wi 20 mins to go, as have Aus AFL GF to take in NOW ha
then ARL Final wi NZ Warriors taking part
fit in Ireland / Italy after those two ha
pheeew bizzy boy ha

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Looking better for the Irish boys in the second half.

The tables show us scoring the second most points and conceding the third least. We'll see. The tightest defence though has been the Irish - roll on next Saturday.

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quarter-final 1 (Winner Pool C v Runner Up Pool D)
Likely match-up: Ireland v Wales
Ireland's shock win over the Wallabies has put them in pole position to top the group - they still need to defeat Italy to solidify first place though. But it is still open with Australia and Italy on 10 points each, three behind Ireland. Fiji have a mathematical, albeit near-impossible, chance of getting through from Pool D - they would need a combination of unexpected results to transpire.

Yep yr predictions right Drifter

NZ is crying re the loss of Dan Carter, exactly why i am not overly patriotic re our All Blacks
Fanatical Kiwis, rubbish our neighbours Aussie, and lose our playboy Carter, all in 1/2 weeks?
enz

bottlecock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nz vs arg, nz will win
sa vs aus, sa will win
eng vs france, france will win
ireland vs wales, ireland will win

nz vs sa, nz will win,
ireland vs france, ireland will win

ireland vs nz final!

the fact that i happen to be an kiwi with irish in me, is nothing to do with my prediction.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Ireland and Wales are the best two teams in the tournament from the Northern Hemisphere. I believe that Wales are a better rugby playing side at the moment but Ireland are savvy enough to beat us.

France have been woeful but always have a game of brilliance in them and if they produce this against England they will win and England can go away with all their off field nonsense. If France don't deliver, England will go through and true Rugby fans should pray that Wales or Ireland will beat them and set up a better final. If France do perform then they will lose to the winner of Ireland or Wales and we will have a contested final with whoever wins the Southern side of the draw. If England get through, they will lose in the final.

On the other side I hope for a Kiwi Wallaby semi, and I hope they shag themselves out with lots of short term injuries and yellow cards so either Wales or Ireland wins the final. :rolleyes:

I told you weeks ago that Wales would win. :smile:

S

superbot

Ireland and Wales are the best two teams in the tournament from the Northern Hemisphere. I believe that Wales are a better rugby playing side at the moment but Ireland are savvy enough to beat us.

France have been woeful but always have a game of brilliance in them and if they produce this against England they will win and England can go away with all their off field nonsense. If France don't deliver, England will go through and true Rugby fans should pray that Wales or Ireland will beat them and set up a better final. If France do perform then they will lose to the winner of Ireland or Wales and we will have a contested final with whoever wins the Southern side of the draw. If England get through, they will lose in the final.

On the other side I hope for a Kiwi Wallaby semi, and I hope they shag themselves out with lots of short term injuries and yellow cards so either Wales or Ireland wins the final. :rolleyes:

I told you weeks ago that Wales would win. :smile:
Your knowledge of rugby and your grip on reality are equally lamentable.