2011 Rugby World Cup

bottlecock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
only an idiot can possibly think a northern hemisphere team is gana win seriously though, and it were, surely to god itd be england or france. lets be honest, history is the best predictor of the present/future

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
only an idiot can possibly think a northern hemisphere team is gana win seriously though, and it were, surely to god itd be england or france. lets be honest, history is the best predictor of the present/future

I'm loving this. Makes it a no lose for us dumb Celts.

Ireland beat the Aussies (as predicted) and Wales were robbed against the Boks. Just leaves the Kiwis.

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On the other side I hope for a Kiwi Wallaby semi,....YES be Ideal'
and I hope they shag themselves out with lots of short term injuries and yellow cards so either Wales or Ireland wins the final. ..unsporting and NAUGHTY Drifter haha

Gonna go for Ireland because of how they have performed of late
Wales can sing better .. tho..
French should lose because of how they have non performed this tournament, and because theyre Fr..
does NOT mean England deserve to win tho haha

Hopefully Argies over ABs...haha altho i doubt that will happen
MY Wannabes wont be able to contain rampant Vuvues .. $ down the drain.

Northern and Minnows have been most entertaining, Southern top teams BORING.
... to me..
and i reserve thoughts on semis and finals till the following week . ha
(just in case all up the shit .. as usual.)

Ryan10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
England have looked poor so far but we've done enough to get out of a diffcult group which is all you need to do at that stage. France have been pretty much the same though I think we are the better, France musn't be taken lightly has they have the potential to beat us. I think it'll be a close match but we'll just about edge it reach the SF.

Ireland will beat Wales as I really don't rate the Welsh and think they're lucky to get to the Quarter Final.

New Zealand have a piss easy game against Argentina, no doubt they'll win but I can see NZ doing there usual choking act in the SF.

Australia v South Africa is tough match to call but I think the Australians are angry after finishing 2nd in their group and the most frightening thing in sport is an angry Australian therefore SA's title defence will end and they'll be on the first flight back to Pretoria.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
uuhhhmm we are Top Rated Chokers .. proof available'
you are, uhm overated non-achievers?? ha

naah actually i LOVE them Welsh singers, as much as the haka..which you Welsh absolutely love huh'

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
refresher:

NZ viewing time 6-00 .. 8-30pm Sat

iRELAND over Wales

South Africa over Australia ..altho i hope the Wallabies 'just happen to WIN' ha

England over France?? not that i want them to..? ha

ABs..the shame if they lose ... would be kicked out of the Country.

BEST of luck to yr Welshmen anyway Drifter..

We won the world cup throughout the seventies when it wasn't held.
and thats interesting, never knew that, can quite believe it tho..

GotItAll

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ireland beat the Aussies (as predicted) and Wales were robbed against the Boks. Just leaves the Kiwis.
I hate comments like that. How were the Welsh 'robbed' exactly? And please don't bring up that penalty in the 13th minute that would have hit the wrong side of the post.

Or are you referring to the other missed kicks, including an easy drop for Priestland from right in front? :wink:

This weekend should be good. The only certain is that Argentina won't beat New Zealand. Other than that, anyone can progress. Can't wait.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Or are you referring to the other missed kicks, including an easy drop for Priestland from right in front? :wink:

Yes, I mean we were robbed in terms of having played the better rugby but failing to get the result. Rather like Scotland against England.

I take it you're English then if you don't mind how dull or bad your team is so long as you get a result..........:wink:

GotItAll

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's 20 teams in the world cup, why would you think I'm English?

Wales had all the possession and couldn't score, then when SA got possession they scored a try from it. In fact they scored 2-1 didn't they? That's not being robbed, its simply not winning a match you probably should have won! :)
Fair play though, Wales are on form. Hopefully they beat Ireland tomorrow, although I'd be tempted to say that O'Gara/Sexton might give Ireland the edge.

England should beat France, but you never know with ze frogs..

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Seems I know a bit more about Rugby than some would give me credit for.

Sad day for the Irish, some great players we will not see again at the World Cup.

France needed to be good rather than brilliant to send the English home.

Oh yes - I didn't forget

Attachments

S

superbot

Seems I know a bit more about Rugby than some would give me credit for.

Sad day for the Irish, some great players we will not see again at the World Cup.

France needed to be good rather than brilliant to send the English home.

Oh yes - I didn't forget
Really,try looking at England's superb recent (and not so recent) record against the French!!