2012 nfl bulges pics

have2begood

Sexy Member
Media
the first pic was from todays game between ravens and dallas, thats gerald who never disappoints and always grabbing on it, i just know he is aware we watch him,makes me hard as a rock!

have2begood

Sexy Member
Media
they are not trying to make them more revealing on purpose...just suppose to be more flexible, easier and lighter to move in according to my football buddy! but when they get wet...wow but if you notice more football players are wearing towels or there tops hanging over their pants to cover up the bulge but then some players dont care! better feast while you can because their will be a time when they will be required to wear protective garments/support to protect the goods! imagine being in the lockerroom, i thought i died and went to heaven!

BlkAthlete

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Many athletes, competitive and non-competitive have been doing this for years. I agree with the World Anti-Doping Agency that it doesn't give anyone the edge enough to ban it. It's equalivent to using nitric oxide which is in alot of pre-workout supplements.

I can imagine the locker room/showers after the game...alot of semi's walking around:wink:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the first pic was from todays game between ravens and dallas, thats gerald who never disappoints and always grabbing on it, i just know he is aware we watch him,makes me hard as a rock!

Thinking 'bout your being hard as a rock sure makes my dick enlarged and elongated.

skibug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks ..so cool...Victor Cruz pic awesome! Man what a player too..he is so amazing!

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Attachments