100% Gay, 0% Straight
Slightly off-topic question:

I plan to attend a bunch of training camps this summer:
Cowboys
Eagles
Falcons
Packers
Possibly the Patriots and the Panthers

I'd appreciate any advice from people who've attending any one of these camps about the best place to stand for photos of the players, when to get there and challenges that may make filming difficult (like chain link fences that will block the camera's view, etc). I really want to take the pics you don't get to see on ESPN or other sports websites (like VPLs, visible jockstraps, etc) and I've got a decent camera to do so. I would like to have a strategy for each camp to maximize my opportunities and I'm hoping some of you on this board could help me out. For example, one camp offers better views if you're a member of their fan club. Tips like that would be helpful.
Certainly some of you have attended these camps and I'm hoping you can help me out.
Thanks in advance!

joromoac

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Slightly off-topic question:

I plan to attend a bunch of training camps this summer:
Cowboys
Eagles
Falcons
Packers
Possibly the Patriots and the Panthers

I'd appreciate any advice from people who've attending any one of these camps about the best place to stand for photos of the players, when to get there and challenges that may make filming difficult (like chain link fences that will block the camera's view, etc). I really want to take the pics you don't get to see on ESPN or other sports websites (like VPLs, visible jockstraps, etc) and I've got a decent camera to do so. I would like to have a strategy for each camp to maximize my opportunities and I'm hoping some of you on this board could help me out. For example, one camp offers better views if you're a member of their fan club. Tips like that would be helpful.
Certainly some of you have attended these camps and I'm hoping you can help me out.
Thanks in advance!
Please, share wiht us your pictures :)