2019 illinois

ZeusNotApollo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm interested in traveling wherever tomorrow and sucking on a nice cock. I don't have much experience but I know I can deepthroat a bit. If anyone has the patience for that, pm me.

Don’t have much experience also, I’m in Lisle how about you?

FunkThatHit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lately I've really had the urge to suck some hard thick cock and rub my face in some great smelling musky balls. Just thinking about and typing it is making my dick move a little. Id really love to meet a hot twink or an older muscular bear type with thick dicks and a nice nut sack and taste it, eat it, devour it before I turn you over and eat your hole out.

As a married bi guy (only out to my wife) im terrified of diseases, but Id eventually like to find someone to play with.

After I eat that hole I'd really love to bareback it and dump a hot load deep inside. And after I pull out Id return to your cock and suck that cum out so I can taste some for myself.

A regular affair would be most welcome. an exclusive affair would be ideal. You could be gay buy Id prefer you be bi so my wife can play too.

Chicago burbs (west)

MojoJojo789

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Never been to King Spa but have passed it driving many times. What is it like?
It’s perfect for days like this. They have a movie theater; a delicious restaurant; mutiple dry saunas;lots of area to just lay back and lounge and the gender separated wet sauna with a steam room. Everyone must be completely nude to use the wet area but there are 3 hot tubs a cold tub a steam room and showers. This is also where you go to get a body scrub. It’s a relaxing paradise day.

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It’s perfect for days like this. They have a movie theater; a delicious restaurant; mutiple dry saunas;lots of area to just lay back and lounge and the gender separated wet sauna with a steam room. Everyone must be completely nude to use the wet area but there are 3 hot tubs a cold tub a steam room and showers. This is also where you go to get a body scrub. It’s a relaxing paradise day.
I checked out the website. Seems like a Korean health spa. Are most of the patrons Korean? What goes on in the steam and sauna? Lots of guys speaking Korean?

D

deleted378856

anyone in chicago tonight who can host a jerk session?? super bowl sunday jerk session/group?

Reactions: LookingInIL